Chapter Seventeen: Forgiveness

Chapter Seventeen: Forgiveness

A Chapter by Daisy Moon

Who taught you about forgiveness Bess? Trevor, really? I knew he was bad news from the moment he first spoke to you. We need to plot a way to rid of him because some people in this world don't deserve forgiveness. You'd be a fool to think so!



Oh really, Bess? You spent all last night listening to the stories of a crack head and just up and believed every word she said? You do know crack heads are the biggest liars of all time, don't you? Lying for crack.  

I can see it now, when you fell asleep your mom rummaged through everything in the house, finding every penny and running off to her pimp, laughter filling the night. 

                    

Wait, did you just say that your mom is still here? You allowed a walking virus to sleep on our couch?! Burn it! It is infested with who knows what! 



Ah come on Bess, don't get agitated with me.  You know my humor and my honesty, don't forget that I speak truth.  Your idea of forgiveness is thoughtful but a waste of everyone’s time and efforts.  Now she has to fake being nice just long enough to rope you in just so she can run off again and again and again... 

Wait a minute, what is that smell Bess?



Holy cow man! Your mom can cook? Who would have ever thought that was possible? Not I said the only sane person in the room.  

And she must really like Trevor, she fixed him an entire plate full of bacon.  Mm, bacon...I think I may have drooled on myself and ruined the rest of this page, TURN THE PAGE! 

"Honey, I think it is best if I stay here with you until the judge decides your dad's fate..."

Bess, please tell her to go suck a...

Mom, you are welcome as long as you want. The house hasn't been the same without you.

Excuse me? What you meant to say was the house now needs to be thoroughly disinfected because she arrived. Bess, you do realize that some diseases are impossible to kill, don't you? Your mom is that disease. 

              

Bess do not be ridiculous! It doesn't matter how many times you close this notebook; you will always remember in the back of your mind that you need me and wouldn't be the same without me. 

So fine, shut it but it isn't going to shut me up!


© 2022 Daisy Moon


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

63 Views
Added on December 20, 2015
Last Updated on April 19, 2022


Author

Daisy Moon
Daisy Moon

Marietta, GA



Writing