Chapter Twenty Four: Slave to a Hoarder

Chapter Twenty Four: Slave to a Hoarder

A Chapter by Daisy Moon

You know the best thing about your grandpa being married, he spends most of his time sitting in his recliner and not giving two f***s about what you’re up to. His little wifey walks around and does everything for him but clean, that is. She’s sort of expecting you to do all the regular cleaning now, too. But you’re the one to blame for that s**t. 
Oh, don’t worry, I’ll get the dishes since you cooked. 
Did you really have to say that? Now the dishes are going to continue to pile up now and you’ll be the one to blame if grandpa doesn’t have his favorite plate for his tomato sandwiches. 
If you aren’t careful Bess, that scrawny b***h might turn you into their little maid and then you’ll have to drop out of school just so you can tend to their every need. Then you would not only be fat and worthless, but you’ll also be stupid and undereducated. That would just be horrific! 
You’d wind up drooling when you speak because your brain would stop functioning properly and conversation will become impossible for you. Then the only thing that has ever mattered to you, truly, will be so disgusted by you that he will leave, too. And yes, I’m talking about Trevor. 

Wait a minute…you want to…
No, Bess, you couldn’t. Murder just isn’t your style; however, I’m an expert on the matter. But first, we need to come up with a plan. A solid plan because we’d have to be careful not to get caught. 
But Bess, you can’t be afraid to get your hands dirty and if we do this, you can’t go bailing out on me at the last minute. I know how you get, Bess, I do. You get angry and upset and decide you want to seek revenge and then moments before you chicken out, crying and wondering why you ever thought revenge was a good idea.
 
Well Bess, revenge is always a good idea. Always.
Now let’s go work on cleaning out that bathroom, there is no way in hell you can take a shower to clean yourself without needing a tetanus shot. As I look inside, all I can hear is the Psycho music playing in the background…
…death is near.


© 2022 Daisy Moon


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

61 Views
Added on December 20, 2015
Last Updated on April 20, 2022


Author

Daisy Moon
Daisy Moon

Marietta, GA



Writing