Chapter Twenty Five: The Plot: The Plan

Chapter Twenty Five: The Plot: The Plan

A Chapter by Daisy Moon

I always knew there was a dark side to you Bess, I really did. I just didn’t ever think you’d let her out but here you are, mapping out a plan to kill your grandparents. I have never been more excited in my life other than the time you tossed that b***h Candice in the dumpster; however, I’d have been prouder had it been her dead body that we tossed but you were always about rules and regulations back then. 

So, Bess, do tell me your plan: 



This…this is your plan? You want to slowly poison them? You do realize that the best way to get caught is to poison someone, right? Oh Bess, don’t be freaking ridiculous. 
I should have known that if you wanted something done right to simply do it yourself and others are too clueless. This is what needs to happen…



Yeah, yeah, I know it’s a bloody mess but it’s nothing we can’t handle and all you need is a bag of lime and a shovel. You will be clean of the murder, and you can turn around and sell both the houses and take the money and you and Trevor and run off to whatever paradise you see fit. 



If that’s your paradise, then it works for me. As long as I’m not discarded once all of this is done, I don’t rightfully care where we end up. 

Well, I do care but I’m not picky or at least I’m not trying to be. And of course, in my paradise your dad is with us and he’s in love with me and we are married but clearly that’s not possible, so he’s not been included and I’m accepting of this. Devastated but accepting but enough about all that, we will worry about paradise later, right now we need to stay focused on the task at hand. Do you think it would be wise to inform Trevor or your plan or just include him once you’ve “mysteriously” came up with a couple hundred thousand dollars? 

I’m thinking we don’t include him because with the shape of his nose, I can tell he’s a rat and you don’t want to wind up in the big house like your ole man, do you? 



I didn’t think so. 

Yeah, yeah, I know that you both love and trust Trevor, but we can’t take any risks and the less people that know of your crime, the better. Let’s just keep this between the two of, shall we? 

But on to other news, you’ve done great with the house although as I suspected, the w***e is now expecting too much out of you and she’s become a lazy waste of space just like your grandfather. If I hear her ring that bell one more time to get you to make her another damn bologna sandwich, I may snap and our well thought out plan will have been for nothing. All ruined. 





And the fact that you continue to remain calm, doing their dirty work and chores is beyond me. I can barely handle being in the same room as the two of them, much less wait on them hand and foot. That may be how you handle things, but this is more up my alley…



Oh, chill out Bess, you know I’ve always been violent by nature and I’m the only reason you have a dark side because I am your dark side. Hell, if it weren’t for me, this is how you’d spend the rest of your life, catering to your grandparents instead of living your life. You’d do everything they asked of you until they both died of natural causes and then you’d be so tired from being their slave that you’d die before you could even celebrate their deaths. This is why you should be thanking the universe for blessing you with a voice inside your head Bess, I am your savior. 

Not that fictional character your mom told you about. 
 


Is that how you feel about your mother right now Bess? I guess even god would toss her stank a*s out. Let's not worry about her ruining your life anymore because she’s bound to OD eventually. The universe will take care of your mother for us Bess and besides, you’ll be living in paradise before she has the guts to return back to you with more lies of how she’s changed. Even she isn’t stupid enough to believe that you’d forgive her so soon and she’s all whacked out on every chemical floating on the streets. 

Now go take them their bologna sandwiches and cold beers and we will work on our plan in the coming days. Just take a deep breath and relax. 

       

Yes, Bess, I see that you are calm. That last line was for me, I just had to talk out loud so I didn’t lose it on them. 


© 2022 Daisy Moon


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

73 Views
Added on December 20, 2015
Last Updated on April 20, 2022


Author

Daisy Moon
Daisy Moon

Marietta, GA



Writing