Twenty Years Later in the Kingdom of the Macht

Twenty Years Later in the Kingdom of the Macht

A Chapter by Daisy Moon

Today was Moon's twentieth birthday and it was also the day that she was going to be crowned queen.  Her mother's death two years earlier was too devastating for her to take the crown on her eighteenth birthday, she wouldn't dare replace her mother as if she were and had been nothing.  Her mother was her entire world-everything she knew was because of her mother and the time she took out of her days to teach her.  She promised the kingdom that on her twentieth birthday she would accept the crown and rule over all the population.  Little did Fartsville know she was including the six other remaining kingdoms that still existed on this poor, pitiful earth.  

She knew her father would be the most upset of all the people in her kingdom but she was determined to grant her mother's wishes and accomplish what her mother could not accomplish, herself.  She wished to please her mother and the Lord in which she had followed her entire life-Lord Voldemort.  The most powerful dark wizard ever to exist, the love of her mothers life even though sadly he had not been able to be the father of her.  She loved Snape and appreciated everything he did for her but she just didn't feel that this man was truly her father because he did not possess the dark within him as her mother and many others did, no.  

Snape was quiet, peaceful and spread love to the world in the most awkward, expressionless manner.  Moon's mother had told her of his tragic lost love and that even though he was married to her, instead of the other woman-Lily, that he had always loved Lily more.  Her mother said it did not bother her because her heart had truly belonged to Voldemort.  She just needed Snape to father her child so that she and ultimately Moon would be able to accomplish Voldemorts plan to overtake and have complete control over the world.  Be the leader, the ruler of all and have others bow before you and worship the ground you walk on.  

This is precisely the life that Moon was ready to live for and she was prepared and had trained many years to make her mother proud.  And she was determined to prove it even if her mother was no longer alive to watch her fulfill it.  

"Father, today will be the greatest day of my life aside from my very own birth.  Are you prepared for this moment?" Moon turned from her reflection in her vanity to look her father square in the face.  She smiled at him knowing she could win his acceptance simply by smiling at him. 

"I do not know dear but I pray that you do what is right for your kingdom and bring the same happiness that I share with our people, and all others in foreign kingdoms."

Snape knew that smile all too well and he wasn't going to be so easily fooled.  He had taught her all he knew and she still desired to be like her mother, he knew the worst was to come.  He knew that he had to intervene but he was unsure of how or when. 
"Father, don't live in a fantasy world too very long or else reality will slap you in the face and it'll hurt greatly.  You may never recover from it." Moon didn't bother to let him reply as she trotted off toward the ball that would change her entire life and the lives of many, many others.


© 2015 Daisy Moon


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

75 Views
Added on December 20, 2015
Last Updated on December 20, 2015


Author

Daisy Moon
Daisy Moon

Marietta, GA



Writing