Chapter 2:Z

Chapter 2:Z

A Chapter by inferno78

Chapter 2


    About 3 years  after Nyx had made the deal to sell all bloodbots to Deglian  , Deglian was using them for all the wrong reasons. He was programming them to fight in wars and battle other people. Deglian was  also using them to assassinate his rivals. When Nyx found out he was infuriated. Nyx stopped  producing the bloodbots.  By that time though he had already produced near  1000.Nyx went to war with Deglian. Deglian was almost impossible to beat because he had a army of nearly 1000 bloodbots behind him.
    Nyx only had an army of 300 soldiers. Each of his soldiers  wore a bulletproof vest with  a pair of cloth pants. They were all equipped with 3 sticky grenades, a laser gun, and a power sword. A power sword was a normal sword but it had a little strip of wire wrapped around it to make it filled with power. After 3 destructive battles the bloodbots and Deglian moved onto a planet named Zerk. Once they were on Zerk ,Deglian assigned ranks and names to all the bloodbots. He assigned his first ever bloodbot the name Gorvathon. Gorvathon was the leader of the bloodbot army.
    Only 1 day had passed before the humans were attacking the bloodbots. They caught the bloodbots off guard. The bloodbot army was almost cut in half and the humans got away only losing 10 soldiers.
    When the soldiers got back to planet Earth, general Nyx  decided that the soldiers  were going to hide for about 38 years then come out and surprise attack the bloodbots.
****************************************
38 years later

    "Okay guys this is the big day we all have been waiting for. Lets go out there and slaughter the bloodbots."  said general Nyx trying to motivate his soldiers.
    His soldiers had not been in a real battle in a whopping 38 years. Of course they had trained their butts off but it was nothing compared to a battle against the advanced technology of the bloodbot army. The soldiers climbed into a rocket and blasted off into space all with there full gear and weapons. This time the humans  were determined to end the blood bots once and for all. Although the bloodbots had seen no signs of the humans in 38 years they were ready for a attack.



© 2012 inferno78


Author's Note

inferno78
Please rate i am always looking to improve

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Here are a few points to fix inferno:

1. "About 3 years after Nyx had made the deal to sell all bloodbots to Deglian ," (About three years after Nyx made the deal to sell the bloodbots to Deglian,)
2. "Nyx stopped producing the bloodbots. By that time though he had already produced near 1000." ("Nyx stopped producing the bloodbots, but by that time he had already produced nearly a thousand.")
3. "A power sword was a normal sword but it had a little strip of wire wrapped around it to make it filled with power." ( A power sword is a normal sword, with a little strip of wire wrapped around it to fill it with power.)
4. "Once they were on Zerk ,Deglian assigned ranks and names to all the bloodbots." (an extra space before the comma)
5. "When the soldiers got back to planet Earth, general Nyx decided that the soldiers " (General Nyx)
6. "Lets go out there and slaughter the bloodbots." said general Nyx trying to motivate his soldiers." (bloodbots," said General Nyx, trying to motivate his soldiers.)
7. "Of course they had trained their butts off but it was nothing compared to a battle against the advanced technology of the bloodbot army." (Of course, they had trained their butts off, but it was nothing compared to a battle against the advanced technology of the bloodbot army.)
8. "The soldiers climbed into a rocket and blasted off into space all with there full gear and weapons." (blasted off into space with full gear and weapons.)
9. "Although the bloodbots had seen no signs of the humans in 38 years they were ready for a attack." (humans in thirty-eight years, they were ready for an attack.)
Keep writing!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

188 Views
1 Review
Added on March 3, 2012
Last Updated on December 1, 2012