dont even try to fix me... im not broken

dont even try to fix me... im not broken

A Poem by chris' girlfriend
"

me and chris got in to a big fight and these words came into my mind

"

drownding in my tears

choking on my fears

I can't take it anymore

my heart totally tore

I thought you loved me

...but you tell me to go fix myself!?!

why is life cruel?

© 2008 chris' girlfriend


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

The title of this poem attracted my interest.
That is how I feel.
Nothing like a heartfelt poem written as it appears in your mind, to be given so much emotion in such a short poem really is powerful.
drownding in my tears - choking on my fears amazing how close these two lines are.

Posted 15 Years Ago


This is so sad and heartbreaking. Love is a b***h sometimes (or at least, Love sends us a******s to contend with :P )

Great poem!!!! Short and emotional!

Josie

Posted 15 Years Ago


=[ aww so sad. Btw drownding is actually 'drowning' But otherwise I can't find a fault with this. :[ Heartbreak & hurt always make the best poems, and that's obvious here!

Kudos :],
Lizz

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

hehe....I don't know which I like more...your poem or Chris' review!! ; )
Ahh... to have an all out fight with the man. It's passionate. But...then in the heat of the yelling we say hurtful things that we can't take back. Luckily for me....I have quite a rotten memory...but my man...he's got a memory like an elephant. He remembers EVERYTHING. OK...enough about me.
I LOVE your poem. I was quite kidding about which was better, but it was a nice touch to see him apologize. (good for you, Chris!!)
OK...take the d out of drowning...it's very distracting...especially as the first word. Most grammar nazi's (of which I am not) will not get past that word!! And we'd like them to, because this is a worthy little read. It really does feel like the end of the world when we're fighting with our beloveds....glad you two have made up. Making up is the fun part. : )

Posted 15 Years Ago


I like that you got right to the point with this. What a powerful write! I like the emotions within the seven lines! Great job!

Posted 15 Years Ago


Thats really good. Alot of emotion behind this.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

So powerful and emotional, hitting at the core of frustration and love!!!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

That's pretty good. a couple of gramatical errors but I don't really have room to talk. drowning.


Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

wwwooooowww

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Very expressive of strong emotion.
Nicely done.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

667 Views
13 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on April 27, 2008

Author

chris' girlfriend
chris' girlfriend

buxton (i wish i lived in Avon), NC



About
i love chris torres!!!! i have a cat~Shadow, a rat~Quinn and a tarrantulla~Clarissa favorite color~ purple favorite band~ Lamb of god, and The Used favorite animal~ cats and walruses my religion is .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Peace Peace

A Poem by bluessadmood