Dreams To Nightmares, Part Three.

Dreams To Nightmares, Part Three.

A Chapter by Dance Or Die

She had pushed too hard. The door flung open at such a great speed that it hit the wall behind it. The sound was likely to be heard throughout the whole place. Light poured into their surroundings, temporarily blinding the girls. When Lea regained her composure, she looked around the room they had been hiding in. The walls were painted pitch black. That was not what stopped her in her tracks though. The wall they had been leaning against was covered with all sorts of torture devices. Her heart skipped a beat. They had been in a torture chamber. And by the looks of the stains on the floor, more than one person had met an untimely fate in that place. Lea was forever grateful they had not been discovered in that room. There was no way to leave, and the killer could have any choice of weapon to finish the job. Lea turned to look at Stella who was eying the sharp objects along the wall. "Stella, we must go now. We need to find a way downstairs so it will be easier to get outside." "Lea...what are all those things? What are they used for?" Lea took one last look at the grisly sight and replied, "It doesn't matter what they are used for. Just know that if we get trapped in another room, we need to check and see what the contents of it are." Lea took her younger sister's hand and fled the doorway. After turning a corner in the hallway to make sure the room was out of sight, Lea stopped to survey their surroundings. She could not see the stairs they had gone up earlier in the day. All she saw was two long rows of doors. She knew going inside any one of them could mean death, but staying in plain sight too long would end their lives even quicker. "Lea! Footsteps!" Stella cried in the closest thing to a whisper she could get. Lea looked back and forth, down both bends in the passageway. The steps sounded like they were coming from both sides, and they were coming closer. Lea grabbed Stella arm and pulled open one of the doors nearest to them. The light was on in the room. Lea closed the door quickly and stood against it. She was getting to the point where she was so terrified, she was starting to think irrationally. Entering a room that was possibly another torture chamber was not in their best interests. Lucky for them though, the room was empty except for what looked to be a closet. All of a sudden, the footsteps stopped outside of the door. What was different this time was that their owners were speaking to one another. The handle of the door began to turn. Lea began to panic and ran to the closet door. Stella followed behind her sister. Miraculously, they were able to reach the closet before the strangers entered the room, but the closet was pitch black inside, and whatever it's contents were, Lea was very uneasy to be inside of it.


© 2011 Dance Or Die


Author's Note

Dance Or Die
Read part one and two first please! Please be honest and tell me what you think :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

289 Views
Added on October 10, 2010
Last Updated on July 27, 2011
Tags: nightmare, house, sisters, scared, death


Author

Dance Or Die
Dance Or Die

About
I am a Christian. I'm a major music addict :) I do like to write, but I haven't done a lot of writing in a few years, so my material isn't that great at the moment, but I'm working on improving :) more..

Writing