Dreams To Nightmares, Part Seven.

Dreams To Nightmares, Part Seven.

A Chapter by Dance Or Die
"

Read other parts first please! :D

"
It was comfortable. Silent, dark, and comfortable. Lea was just semi-conscious, but she was beginning to believe all of it had been a nightmare. Then, a single sound rang through her ears. She came back to full-consciousness and trying to sort out what was going on. Her head was throbbing was her heart pounding. "Was that a gunshot?" she whispered to herself. "It's not real, Lea. Get up and go flip the switch on your wall. You'll see your room and realize that you were only asleep." Lea knew trying to rationalize the situation would not help anything. She knew everything that was happening was real, but in her mind, she was not ready to believe it yet. As she tried to stand up, she noticed how weak she was. Her mind went into a flashback of what had happened to her in the closet. By this time, she had also noticed the handcuffs around her wrist and the fact she was not going anywhere. "I must have been really oxygen deprived to feel this bad" Lea moved her legs around, trying to feel if anything was around her. She felt what she thought was fabric next to her. Lea, with her feet, moved the fabric and felt something almost like flesh. She desperately prayed her eyes would adjust to the light. The moon began to peer through the small attic window and illuminate the area Lea was trapped. Slowly, the light began to reveal the thing next to her. Lea screamed. Next to her was a human body, but not just someone she didn't know; it was her sister. "Please don't be dead!" she said through her tears. Lea kept shaking her sister to no avail. "God, please please please let Stella be alive!"


© 2011 Dance Or Die


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

322 Views
Added on November 20, 2010
Last Updated on July 27, 2011
Tags: death, girl, sister, house, nightmare, sleep, attic, moon, gunshot, dream


Author

Dance Or Die
Dance Or Die

About
I am a Christian. I'm a major music addict :) I do like to write, but I haven't done a lot of writing in a few years, so my material isn't that great at the moment, but I'm working on improving :) more..

Writing