Weeper Reaper by D.L. Lewis

Weeper Reaper by D.L. Lewis

A Poem by d.l.lewis

As it exists�"it has never existed.
As through the Lamb�"the rabbit will consume its flesh.
His guilt�"his childhood traumas that are deeply distressing�"keep him imprisoned in the claws of raven beaks, systematically carving his organs wide open, as he pours out his repentance�"nevertheless�"the effects of torment still linger.

He is distraught when the crimson fluid of his subjects spill in his hands�"
When he is laughing�"it is only the ill will that is making his innermost feelings vulnerable, as the consequences of his own sinister deeds keep stalking him.

Weeper Reaper Rabbit�"why are you in despair these days�"you claimed the world is at your disposal�"are you paralyzed by your own self-reproach that cannot allow you to move ahead?

Your time is limited to your sickening acts�"no such thing as a perfectly shaped lamb�"for a lamb can be hidden beneath the carnivorous body of a ravenous predator�"the wolf.

© 2022 d.l.lewis


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

45 Views
Added on March 15, 2022
Last Updated on March 15, 2022
Tags: Fantasy, Horror, Suspenseful, Rabbits, Hares, Creative Writing, Philosophy, Philosopher

Author

d.l.lewis
d.l.lewis

Melcher-dallas, IA



About
My name is Daniel Linn Lewis, my pin name is D.L. Lewis, I'm from a small town called Melcher-Dallas, and I have a spiritual gift for writing my own American Literature. I'm a coming of age 21st-centu.. more..

Writing