I'll Supply The Rain

I'll Supply The Rain

A Book by Danielle Wesley
"

Lucy Gilbert, endearing perfectionist, and self declared rehabilitated control freak had every detail of her life planned until a whirlwind break up left her scrambling to pick up the pieces....

"

© 2011 Danielle Wesley


Author's Note

Danielle Wesley
Lucy Gilbert, endearing perfectionist, and self declared rehabilitated control freak had every detail of her life planned until a whirlwind break up left her scrambling to pick up the pieces of her future. She hopes a permanent move to London will help her shed the neurotic layers of her former identity while assuaging her turbulent romantic past. At the start of her three month journey to pack away twenty seven years of her life into neatly filled boxes, a wrench is thrown into her plans when a chance encounter threatens her departure decision. Lucy quickly learns that there may be truth in the adage that even the best laid plans do go astray….

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow very intersting :) keep up the good work :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


Sorry to be a pest...but i really want to know what happens next to Lucy. With she end up with Lark...with she go to England....will she get hurt again by another man...etc etc

Posted 13 Years Ago


Lucy seems Very hesitant to larks advances. She was obviously hurt badly just before. Your readers can identify to that kind of hurt and the fear of starting over with someone new. I really hope she finds someone who will really love her.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I would love to read more.......

:0)

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

634 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 19, 2011
Last Updated on April 7, 2011
Tags: romance, chick lit, light hearted, humor, travel

Author

Danielle Wesley
Danielle Wesley

Warwick, RI



About
This is a shy writer’s attempt to share her stories, overcome her stage fright,and ultimately defeat the silent, sardonic mocking of the blinking cursor. Please take a look at the novel I'm c.. more..

Writing