One Last Post (for now?)

One Last Post (for now?)

A Story by DoormanDan
"

As of right now, I'm done with this website. It's a dying website, and I want to move on to better things.

"
It's been quite a while since I last posted anything here, hasn't it?  Well, there's a specific reason for that:  I'm officially done with this website for the time being.  It's been a fun three years here (for the most part), but this website is dying.  More and more people are leaving every time I check, and it's just so empty now.  However, I am still going to be writing and posting things on another website:  Wattpad.  On there, my username is OlympicGing1, for anybody who wants to follow me on that website.
I'm not going to close down my account on here, as I have a good number of memories from this website.  Instead, I'm going to leave it open, so people can still read my writing, and just in case I ever decide to return to here (maybe the website will have a return to glory some day.).  However, I will be checking on the state of my content frequently, just in case anybody decides to try and copy my work and take it as their own (it won't work, I've got too many back ups and ways to prove that the work is my own if anybody tries).  All that being said, to the few people who read this:  adios.  It's been fun.  The writers I have interacted with over the past three years on this site have really helped me develop myself as a writer, and I intend to keep developing as I grow older.  Thank you.  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

© 2018 DoormanDan


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

all Your words are understood my friend, at some point the once community we knew is changing, all is a part of life, I myself also take breaks from the site from time to another. give Your self some time and maybe You would decide to be here along the Wattpad, but I surely encourage You to take a step forward in Your poetry's growth.

all the best for You my friend, wherever You are, in each step You take.

Posted 5 Years Ago


DoormanDan

5 Years Ago

Thanks, Light. Same to you. :) :) :) :) :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

197 Views
1 Review
Added on September 24, 2018
Last Updated on September 24, 2018

Author

DoormanDan
DoormanDan

College Burnout, DE



About
I'm a twenty one year old young man who enjoys writing poetry, songs, stories, paintball and other things. My favorite things to do are parkour, video games, listening to music, and making people hap.. more..

Writing