Lightning- part 2- Acceptable

Lightning- part 2- Acceptable

A Story by CreativePaperclip
"

It has been years since lightning died. Does Mark still need Aaron?

"
                                                         
                                                                  Chapter 9: Years
                                                 
                                            The year is 2006, lightning died 4 years ago. Aaron has been for 4 years now. Mark is almost 18. Aaron is 20. He can no longer get into college. He has wasted too much time as lightning. But that doesn't matter to him. Anymore.

                                                                  Chapter 10: Okay

                                            Aaron's mother Lisa is worried about Mark, and Aaron. She feels that Mark needs to get over Lightning. It has been 4 years after all. She wants to see new people, but is afraid that they will not accept Aaron. She already came very close to being arrested for neglect. She was let go however because of her history of abuse. But if she is suspected one more time, they will take Mark. And she will be put on trial. But she still doesn't know if she can stop it yet.

          
                                                               Chapter 11: Mark

                                            Mark wants to go to college. He will be graduating this summer, after he's turned 18. But he is not sure if he can leave. He does not want to leave his brother behind, after he gave up so much for him. he stares down at the big brown eyes of the brother who sacrificed to be his dog. Mark strokes Aaron's hair, and throws the red ball that is on his desk.
                                                                Chapter 12: Help

                                             Lisa cannot take it any more. She eventually goes to therapy, to see ho she can solve this problem. She joins the MotherWillow Group, at her local rec center, which is a group for mother's who have problems with there children. The group is lead by Dr. May Judith, who is a mother herself. Lisa is confident that this group will help her get Aaron to stop.
                                                                 Chapter 13: Regret

                                            Aaron sometimes in his free time looks at the colleges he could never go to. He looks at his MySpace, with all his friends living there young adult lives. They have girlfriends, jobs, and most of all a life. Aaron regrets doing what he's decided to do. But he knows deep down in his heart, that it's all for Mark.

                                                                 Chapter 14: The Doctor.

                                        After listening to Lisa Patrick talk about her son. She is concerned. She feels that she has neglected her child for the past 4 years. She wants to report Lisa, but she took an oath. Never reveal your patients problems. 

                                                                Chapter 15: Graduation

                                        Mark is now 18. His graduation is tomorrow. He will then join the police academy, if he gets in. He is okay with leaving Aaron behind. It has been 4 years after all. He can visit Aaron all he wants, in Pennsylvania, the school is just 3 miles away. But he wonder's about his mother. He knows she doesn't like how Aaron is. But it doesn't matter anymore. He doesn't really if his mom "changes" Aaron.

                                                             Chapter 16: The Phone

                                     Lisa has just gotten out of the shower after she heard the phone ring. She quickly put on her green bathrobe and answered. She dropped the phone. She immediately ran upstairs to where Mark was getting dressed for the celebration dinner at the restaurant downtown. When he saw his mother enter, he rushed to get his pants. He was rushing to get on blue shirt on when she told him. He ran out the door, without even buttoning his shirt. Aaron hastily on all fours followed. They went into the red truck that was parked in the driveway. They started driving to Ohio. They got about 10 miles until they saw the police driving to there house. They made another 3 miles, before seeing there mother in the backseat of that seem police car.
                                                                End

                                                     Epilogue:
                              Mark became the sheriff of the small town in Columbus, where they fled to after their mother's arrest. Aaron went to college and became a lawyer, he is now trying to defend people like his mother, and will be in trial as a witness to her "crimes". Lisa will be going to her second trial to get an appeal, she is currently dating someone in the same situation she is in his name is Chris, he will also be speaking in her defense, as  character witness. Sometimes when Mark is really upset Aaron will be there for him, but not as lightning, as a brother.
                                                          

© 2013 CreativePaperclip


Author's Note

CreativePaperclip
I decided not to continue lightning, instead I just wrote an epilogue to sum things up. I will be writing another story called Brothers and Sisters.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I liked the story idea because it is so out there and strange, but in your telling of your story you leave out all the parts that could make this a wild, insane, and heart-breaking story.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

209 Views
1 Review
Added on February 22, 2013
Last Updated on March 27, 2013
Tags: Brother, dog, family
Previous Versions

Author

CreativePaperclip
CreativePaperclip

Salem, MA



About
I am a very different kind of writer. I write whatever I choose to right some may shock and surprise you. And some may make you cry. I am an artist of all forms, but for now you will only see the auth.. more..

Writing