Lone wolfe

Lone wolfe

A Chapter by Dani The Unreviewed

All alone, walkin the streets day, night, among people like you. Laws don't hold, don't care if the letters are bold, blood still cold. Don't respect no rules, believe in no god, got nobody to love. Empty words of hope all around, waiting to be ignored. Aint just another puppet in the system, no one else has controll, don't like the world, its all dark, ill. No, i aint no saint, but i'm not a criminal either. Don't respect no religion, but i follow my own. No, not dangerous, but never give in to others, wont let the system controll me. Don't care if i die tomorrow, got nothing to lose, no lord. Just walkin, sticking out of the line, got different dreams, have no hope. Hope is a luxury i can't afford, so is faith in something that does not exist. Just walkin away...followin one line, my own. Don't hurt me, and i wont hurt you. Don't tell me how to live, or what to believe in. My life is mine, its not yours to make the calls. If i was born again, i'd still live like i do. Wont regret anything, wont ask for forgiveness, don't care. But if i'll be born again...thats gonna suck for this world. What the world gave me was nothing of value. It gave only pain, and expectations to just suck it up, and submit to the rules set up by others. No way.


© 2016 Dani The Unreviewed


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Ah yes. Another powerful write. It radiates the power behind the words. Tell me, just how can you write so straight from your mind, without hiding the meaning? It is straight forward, in a "Get out of my way" style. Really powerful, you are a strong, talented, brave young poet.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Dani The Unreviewed

8 Years Ago

Thank you so much :) and yeah, i usually write like that. Thanks for your compliments. :)
Creator

8 Years Ago

You are very welcome :) It is simply amazing :) I mean, the ease you play with words. Keep going wit.. read more
Dani The Unreviewed

8 Years Ago

i will :) you are too kind.



Reviews

The problems with this world are many. One of them is a part of human nature itself.the douchebag part I guess to put it bluntly.the douchebags of this world try to force their will on u.
That is if we allow them to.its upto us to fight back.you've managed to showcase all this through this.an exemplary write : )

Posted 8 Years Ago


Dani The Unreviewed

8 Years Ago

Yup. Thank you :-)
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Max
Another one from the crowd, asking, where do you take your strength from?? Some people from God, some people from other people, but you took all those possibilities out. So, do tell me.
This is a powerful, straightforward piece, saying to get the f**k out of my way. Saying just that to some people who keep sticking their noses where they don't belong. Very well written.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Dani The Unreviewed

8 Years Ago

Well, i guess i'm fed up with people's s**t at times, so i fight back. Lol. Thanks.
Max

8 Years Ago

No problem Danny. :)
Ah yes. Another powerful write. It radiates the power behind the words. Tell me, just how can you write so straight from your mind, without hiding the meaning? It is straight forward, in a "Get out of my way" style. Really powerful, you are a strong, talented, brave young poet.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Dani The Unreviewed

8 Years Ago

Thank you so much :) and yeah, i usually write like that. Thanks for your compliments. :)
Creator

8 Years Ago

You are very welcome :) It is simply amazing :) I mean, the ease you play with words. Keep going wit.. read more
Dani The Unreviewed

8 Years Ago

i will :) you are too kind.
The mum in me wants to give you a big hug and tell you it will all be ok)..and it will be ...not because of region or politics or conforming or anything like that but because there are people like me who will accept you and respect you for just the way you are... I know you have not encounter many people like that yet but you are so young and you will and then ...it will be alright!! ..ok mummy lecture over hehehe
Brilliant write by the way it actually reminded me of the movie "the punisher"...the lone wolfe with nothing left to loose :))

Posted 8 Years Ago


Dani The Unreviewed

8 Years Ago

Thank you. And awesome movie by the way.
sereenaoutloud

8 Years Ago

i know right it is such a great movie... And you are welcome! :)
Dani The Unreviewed

8 Years Ago

Btw...todays world could use a few people like "The punisher"
a true blue literary desperado
there's nothing more dangerous than a man who has nothing to lose...

but society took away the one thing you had to live for

so maybe you have a right to be this way

very aloof write
very kool

-Dream

Posted 8 Years Ago


Dani The Unreviewed

8 Years Ago

Thanks. Yeah...i think not everyone agrees on having a right for being this way. Tried to be differe.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

833 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on May 25, 2015
Last Updated on January 8, 2016
Tags: .

Dark poems


Author

Dani The Unreviewed
Dani The Unreviewed

Tankcsapda, Agyarország, Germany



About
Hello, I am Polarr. Your 12-year-old writer from the other standpoint of the world. more..

Writing