History.

History.

A Chapter by Dani The Unreviewed
"

Not fiction

"
In 1552 the ottoman empire
With its army of 50000(approximately) arrived at a castle defended by just a little over 1550 soldiers, and there were some blacksmiths, butchers, taylors, and some women. Approximatley about 2000 hungarian defenders, beat the hell out of them.

Wont forget 1848,
Red white green flag,
For freedom,
Many known,
And more unknown
Gave their blood,
Their last breath
For a cause.

Many of us think that the things they fought for are normal part of everyday life. Freedom of speech, freedom for media, everyone must pay tax, an army to defend the country and nation, one government, no one other than our own government tellin us what laws to follow. Nobody keeps slaves. The revolution was beaten, but the people showed they had enough, and layed the foundations of all what we see today.

Will never forgive 1920
My country torn apart,
2/3 of all territories given away to surrounding countries, millions of citizens now under new government, on the land many generations have fought for, on a land many generations lived, on a land that was their own, but its not anymore.

Will not forget 1956
The smell of revolution in the air,
The red terror had to be ended,
There was no future for anyone if the russians keep terrorizing people. Raise guns, down with the stalin statue, down with the red star, down with the red neck leaders. Freedom for the nation.

The red army quickly ended the revolution, but the people had shown their will. Soon the grip of russia got weak, and in 1989 the last russian troops were out of the country. The terror was over.

Country torn, nation devasteted, but still one. Still alive.


© 2016 Dani The Unreviewed


Author's Note

Dani The Unreviewed
Not really a poem, but hell. Just thought of sharin a little history.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
Added on June 6, 2015
Last Updated on January 8, 2016
Tags: .

Some uncategorized poetry


Author

Dani The Unreviewed
Dani The Unreviewed

Tankcsapda, Agyarország, Germany



About
Hello, I am Polarr. Your 12-year-old writer from the other standpoint of the world. more..

Writing