My online mother :)

My online mother :)

A Chapter by Dani The Unreviewed
"

For Cintsalis

"

Remember, the stories we told? How it all started out? You asked me to read your story, You read my poetry, Back then, I've had no idea, What a wonderful woman you are. But as time passed And we talked, We grew closer. You said, I understand a person, Inside and out, Heh.. You still understand me better than anyone. I've been trying to write you something, So here I go. You're caring and sweet, Everyone I love is unique, Still You have these two incommon . You've listened to my rantings About whatever kept me dark, You've helped me a lot, Even though in person we never met, Though I hope for the day to come. All you did for me, thank you! And guess what? I love you mom ♥ Wish I could be a better son. :)



© 2016 Dani The Unreviewed


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Haven't been on this website long enuf to know your online mom, but I've been an online mom to another, & I can tell you, any caring person would be very delighted to read this tribute to their loving helpfulness. I believe we can be "mothered" in many creative ways, even when our birth family is riddled with strife. Your writing shows us this gift & how it feels to be receiving it. Thanks for sharing!

Posted 8 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
dan
I've gotten pretty close to other contributors, both here and on Starlite Café before they booted me off the site for telling the truth. And, at 59, it was rare to find an online mother, but I was fortunate in that regard. I know I've had a few online young people ask me to virtually adopt them, so of course I did.
I have no idea who you are talking about (looking at the review below, her name is CiNtsaLis) but you two were very fortunate to have found each other.
Looking for an online Dad?
take care...dan

Posted 8 Years Ago


Dani The Unreviewed

8 Years Ago

yea...the world is an interesting place ..:)
CiNtsaLis is a pretty fantastic person, isn't she? Helping others is her specialty and I am glad someone could give her a contribution on this website.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Dani The Unreviewed

8 Years Ago

yes, and I just had to. :-)
Oh my baby!
I am so happy to see that you are able to realise such love.. That now you have reasons to stay..
My best wishes with you!
May you shine like a star!

PS: Thank you Cinsalis!

Posted 8 Years Ago


CiNtsaLis

8 Years Ago

*chuckles* Aww, Thank's beautiful (:
Jyoti_Ablaze

8 Years Ago

Thank you! :D
Dani The Unreviewed

8 Years Ago

thanks for the read. (:
This is more like a letter then a poem. Though I loved it :)
Very sweet to write all this about someone you met on here that you see as a mother figure.
I'm sure she will adore this poem.
So meaningful, and full of love, emotional, deep and moving.
Great write Danny.
P.S: I loved your profile, you seem like a kind generous young guy, that loves and cares about allot of people.


Posted 8 Years Ago


cimmy wuv xxxooo

8 Years Ago

moving images sounds cool as haha :P
Dani The Unreviewed

8 Years Ago

gimme your email, or fbook, so I can send the code :)
cimmy wuv xxxooo

8 Years Ago

That's so cute! :) :) :)))))

Posted 8 Years Ago


Dani The Unreviewed

8 Years Ago

thank you sis :)))
Cool Girl

8 Years Ago

You're welcome! Ily
Dani The Unreviewed

8 Years Ago

I love you too sis ♥
Cute as f**k buddy :DDDDDDD

Posted 8 Years Ago


Dani The Unreviewed

8 Years Ago

lols. thanks.
*adored* I love you. D: You are flawless

Posted 8 Years Ago


Dani The Unreviewed

8 Years Ago

I'm not flawless ...lols no one is. still, thanks :)
Danny this poem bought tears to my eyes. Emotional write. As I got to know you through your writing and messaging I saw a kind and gentle young man. Strong writing skills and the ability to touch others souls with words. I saw the potential that your writing will take you places in the world. That is why I often said, "you have things to do." I am so happy that I was able to help during dark times....this is what a true friend does. Being happy, joyous and free from darkness is all I have wished for you. Now that the storm and dark skies have passed. Sun shinny days and a new horizon lay before you. Keep up that awesome writing....always continue being you, no matter what. Guess what? love ya too, my dear friend and son. God Bless.

Posted 8 Years Ago


CiNtsaLis

8 Years Ago

aww *smiles* (: he really is loved"
Dani The Unreviewed

8 Years Ago

yes, I am. :)) thank you both :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

405 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on January 25, 2016
Last Updated on February 20, 2016
Tags: :)

Some uncategorized poetry


Author

Dani The Unreviewed
Dani The Unreviewed

Tankcsapda, Agyarország, Germany



About
Hello, I am Polarr. Your 12-year-old writer from the other standpoint of the world. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..