Haha im not sure yet...but ill think about it....

Haha im not sure yet...but ill think about it....

A Story by DansStories
"

Its like a little introduction to a big story that I'm gonna write.

"

 

                What if you lived in a place where everybody only cared for themselves; in a congested world where corrupted corporate companies owned every little thing on the streets? What if you were engulfed in a world of soul-less people who rush to get to their jobs where they work and will continue to work until they died? And all these people wouldn’t give a care if somebody died in the corner of the street, they would just walk straight on to their jobs.

                These companies were not your typical ones. Companies like Coca-cola, Dell and Sony were being controlled by mafia organizations. The stability of the companies was dependent on the drugs that they were trading and selling. At first, nobody really noticed the change that was taking place, but after several months, prices began to skyrocket and food be treasure to the poorer people of the society. Even people of the middle classes could hardly afford food anymore, not to mention soda and computers.

In France there were people going crazy from drinking Coca-cola. Investigators found bits of cocaine and marijuana in the sodas that Coca-cola was producing. Several days later, those investigators were found dead in their beds. But the media covered it up and said that the investigators died in a laboratory while testing explosive chemicals and that the people who died were hallucinating from the wrong medicine that they were prescribed.

Riots began to emerge from all over the world. The riots were becoming too massive that the police could not control the people anymore. The number of the police workforce dropped by forty percent. The other sixty percent were all the hooligans that were with the mafia and didn’t give a damn for the people. The majority of these riots were in the United States, where all the big shot companies were home to.  The United States used to be called the “Land of the Free.” Right now, the only free people are the rich and the people who had the most territory.

                In this unjust world, there was an even more unjust land called, America, and in America, there was an even more unjust town called Goldberg, and in Goldberg, there was a house that was the poorest of the poor and in this house lives our protagonist, an eleven year old named Robert Star. For him, breakfast was any scrap of food left in empty cans, lunch was peels of apples and oranges and bread crusts that were left in the overfilled trash cans of the dirty and dusty town, and dinner, well, there wasn’t any. Even though life seemed bad for little Robert, life was getting ready to throw some lemons at him, and if he was going to catch it, well we don’t know yet... but something big was going to happen, something would change Roberts life forever.

 

© 2009 DansStories


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Sounds like the start to somthing really interesting, though, I don't know that the world you described to us is any different from the world we live in now. However, these currupt mega companies that you tell us about do set the foundation for a vey thrilling tale. So far you've only told us. The question that remains is: can you show us?

Posted 14 Years Ago


I definitely want to read this. When are you going to write it.... Or have you already done so?

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

177 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 2, 2009
Last Updated on June 2, 2009

Author

DansStories
DansStories

Philadelphia, PA



About
I'm 15 I want to put some stories on here so people can help me be a better writer. Writing is fun!!!!! :D! Writing is where a person can truly be free without limitations, they say the sky is t.. more..

Writing
I would I would

A Poem by DansStories