How to Iron a Woman's Suit

How to Iron a Woman's Suit

A Story by danywell
"

Shop the latest Moncler products and looks on the world's largest fashion site. You will find all colors and styles in our Moncler Outlet!

"
A woman's suit is similar to a man's suit. A woman's suit is usually made of a wool blend material with a silk or polyester lining for the moncler ladies coats, skirt or pants. Like men's suits, the best way to press the suit is to send it to a dry cleaner. However, you can touch up a suit at home by using your iron and an ironing board. Before you attempt to iron a woman's suit, check the label to make sure that steam is acceptable for the material.
Instructions
1. Fill your iron with distilled water, and set it on steam.
2. Heat up the iron. You want the iron to reach the point where you can hear the steam and see the steam. While the iron is heating, remove any lint from the moncler jackets vests with a lint brush.
3. Steam-press the suit jacket. Beginning with the neck, place the jacket on the ironing board so the neck area is on the top and the rest of the jacket is hanging down. Smooth the neck with your hands, and hold the iron about an inch above the jacket. You are going to steam the jacket instead of ironing it. Move the iron across the neck area, carefully smoothing it with your hands after you steam the area.
4. Position the jacket to do the lapels. Set the jacket so one side is on the ironing board. Fold open the lapel area, and steam under the lapel. Again, smooth the area with your hands before and after steaming. Fold the lapel back to its normal position, being careful to follow the manufacturer's fold lines. Steam the top of the jacket. Smooth again with your hands.
5. Steam the front of the jacket. Follow the same technique: Smooth the material with your hands, hold the iron just above the material, and steam the area. Smooth again. If there is silk trim, keep steam away from the trim.
6. Steam the back of the jacket, using the same technique as you used for the front.
7. Steam the arms. You do not want to put a crease in the arms, so open the arms and reposition as you steam. Steam a section, smooth with your hands, and steam again.
8. Steam-press the skirt or pants. If the skirt or pants has a lining, be careful to smooth the material with your hands and follow the same procedure with the iron. Hold it just above the material, and let the steam do the work. If the pants have a crease, fold the pants along the crease, and smooth the pants with your hands. Steam the area, and smooth the pants again with your hand. Buy moncler coats at ukmonclersales.com.

© 2013 danywell


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

219 Views
Added on September 4, 2013
Last Updated on September 4, 2013
Tags: moncler jackets, jackets, coats, moncler coats, jacket

Author

danywell
danywell

new york, AL



About
www.ukmonclersales.com www.umoncleruk.com www.ijewelrys.com more..

Writing