A letter to a son

A letter to a son

A Chapter by darem aq.

A letter to a son



Furthest from a will, nearest to an advice, of a loving father, to an unborn child.



life will teach you all you need to know, the only experience that counts is yours.. and yours alone. Learn to forgive even the worst of the sins, we're all sinners. Make the best from the worst of it.... be a perfectionist to the silliest of things, and passionate to what you hold dear. Try to understand that ; the more you want is the less you need, satisfaction cant be reached, but you can try being modest about what you want or have. Love, my son... break your heart open, even if its one-sided, do your role as a human, never deprive your soul from the sweetest of feelings. Take the deepest breath before your shallowest plunge. Weep, oblige the urge to shatter, we're all breakable, its only time, break while you can still heal. Know your limits before others do, for you can make better use of them. Explore every inch of imagination you have, visit every place on earth you crave, only by that your imagination is colored. Dream.... and dream, entertain both, dread and hope equally, believe but never count on the latter. Friends are essential but not fundamental. Be productive and above all... be yourself.


© 2010 darem aq.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

May your words light our paths... and be you the torch leading our way!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

98 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 28, 2010
Last Updated on February 28, 2010


Author

darem aq.
darem aq.

Amman, Khilda, Jordan



About
I'd like to think of myself as a rational free thinker. Allegiance to nothing and to no one. more..

Writing
abc abc

A Poem by darem aq.


Residuum Residuum

A Poem by darem aq.