Chapter 1 - A Sasuke love story: How did this happen?

Chapter 1 - A Sasuke love story: How did this happen?

A Story by darkemo666
"

This is the first chapter to the story.

"

Begin:

       You walked over and got onto your laptop to check your email and once logged on, in your "Inbox" was a message that read, "Have you ever dreamed of going into the Naruto World?" You were curious about this, so you clicked it, and in the message it read, "If you wish to go into the Naruto World then click "Yes", but if you wish to not go then click "No".

       You thought about it for a second, then you clicked Yes. Then out of no where you were sucked into you computer and transported to the Naruto World. You were so shocked by this, " Woah", then from behind you, you heard someone say, "Hi!", and you turned around to see...

 

~Cliffhanger!~

© 2009 darkemo666


Author's Note

darkemo666
It might be short, but the other chapter might be be longer.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Gah cliffhanger D=

I really enjoyed this piece. It had a great story behind it, and a great plot I hope. This knocked me right off my feet. It was worded so perfectly. Fantastic starter to a most-likely fantastic story.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

259 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 10, 2009
Last Updated on August 20, 2009

Author

darkemo666
darkemo666

Zanesville, OH



About
This is my new acoount from daddysgirl account. I'm a virgin >///> . Juggalette b***h! DON'T F**K WITH ME, B*****S!!!!!! HAHA!!! yh! I really am shy too sometimes. I'm a big perv and dirty minded.. more..

Writing