Chapter 2 - A Sasuke love story: New in Konoha

Chapter 2 - A Sasuke love story: New in Konoha

A Story by darkemo666
"

I would just like to thank Ian for helping me out with making this chapter, so some of the credit goes to him. Hope you enjoy!

"

~Continued...~

       You turned around to see...Naruto! Shocked and nervous, you stared at Naruto with a blank expression on your face, not able to think straight. Then Naruto said confused, "Um, are you okay?", and then poked you on the forehead to get your attention.You were still in your state of shock and nervousness. He then knocked on your forehead like it was a door and said, "Um, is anyone there?"

       Finally coming out of your state of shock/nervousness, you shook your head rapidly saying, "Huh? Oh yeah, I'm fine. Sorry about that." Then you giggled nervously, rubbing the back of your head, while blushing. Then he said smiling, "Oh okay. So, what's your name? I've never seen you around here before." Then you replied by saying, "Well, my name is (Your full name)." and I'm pretty much new here, but I know all about the villages and the people...well, not all the people, but most of them. I do know that you're Uzumaki Naruto." Then he said, "Oh okay. Well, do you want me to help you to the hokage's office?", and you replied saying, "Sure." So Naruto walked you down to the hokage's office. 

 

~In Tsunade's Office~

       "So, what's your name?", Tsunade asked and you replied saying, "My name is (Your full name)." Then she said, "Well (Your name), since your new in Konoha you need a home, but right now there are none available, so I have decided that you will be staying in the Uchiha residence with Uchiha Sasuke, understood?" and you replied saying, "Yes Tsunada." So she gave you the other key to the house,then she told Sasuke to come in and he led you to his home.

 

~At the Uchiha Residence~

       So once you got to your new home, Sasuke showed you around and then you asked, "So where am I going to sleep?", and he answered your question saying, "Well since there are no bedrooms for you to stay in you'll have to sleep in my bedroom with me." (You don't like Sasuke by the way.) and you said, "Excuse me?", and he said, "Well either you sleep on the floor or my bed.", so you said, "I'd rather sleep on the floor", and he replied saying, "Just sleep in the bed.", and you sighed saying, "Fine..."

       So later that night you got into bed with the Uchiha, turned away and said, "If you try to get frisky with me Uchiha I will kill you." and he just said, "Hn", falling into deep sleep and as you began falling asleep you thought, "I hope tomorrow's better" and then you fell into a deep sleep...

 

~Morning~

       "(Your name) wake up!", and you eyes began to open and on top of you, you saw...

~Cliffhanger!~

© 2009 darkemo666


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1039 Views
Added on August 10, 2009
Last Updated on August 20, 2009

Author

darkemo666
darkemo666

Zanesville, OH



About
This is my new acoount from daddysgirl account. I'm a virgin >///> . Juggalette b***h! DON'T F**K WITH ME, B*****S!!!!!! HAHA!!! yh! I really am shy too sometimes. I'm a big perv and dirty minded.. more..

Writing