Vampire Knight Chapter Four: Yuki's Imprisonment

Vampire Knight Chapter Four: Yuki's Imprisonment

A Chapter by Ryan Henderson
"

This chapter will be written entirely from Yuki's point of view, starting from when after her and Yori were knocked out and kidnapped. Who kidnapped Yuki? Why?

"


[Yuki Cross's Perspective] Chapter Four: By the time I woke up, I was dazed and confused. Where am I? I asked myself. I had awoken at twilight, I could tell because there was a window next to me, and the sun was just starting to dip below the horizon. I was also laying in a soft, warm bed. I then remembered everything. I remembered Takuma being a vampire, I remembered running away with Yori, then getting knocked out in our dorm room. Fear filled me. Is it a vampire who kidnapped me? I thought to myself. I was not chained, I was not even tied up. Who put me in here? I asked myself. I was in a modest stone room, not exactly a cell, more of a holding area. "Hello?" I called to the empty air, hoping someone would hear me and come to my room, and hopefully explain a few things.


I then heard footsteps coming from down the hallway. Yes! Someone was coming! Was it my captor? "Hello?" I called out again. I heard the footsteps coming closer by the second. My heart pounded in my chest. Should I fight my captor and escape? I could take my captor by surprise and attack him (her?) and I could escape. I was going to hide behind the door... But then it opened. I stopped in my tracks. The door opened, and in walked a man that was taller than me by a few inches, he had jet black hair and a muscular build. His eyes, well, eye was a dark shade of blue, one of his eyes, his right eye, had a leather patch on it. "Hello, Yuki Cross." The man said. He had a deep voice. The questions that filled me to the brim came spewing out. "Who are you? What am I doing here? Why am I here? Where am I? Was it you who captured me?" I asked. The man raised his hands to slow me down. "I will answer all of your questions." The man said. I was a little surprised. That seemed a little too easy. Would he want something in return? Was he a vampire? Would he want my blood?


The man looked at me. "My name is Toga Yagari. You are here because my master ordered me to kidnap you. You are in the villa that I share with my master, and again yes, I captured you." Toga Yagari told me. I shook my head, not understanding. "But why does your master want you to kidnap me?" I asked him. Toga Yagari shook his head. "Why the master wanted me to kidnap you, I do not know. I am forced to obey my master with no questions. For my master is a pureblood vampire, and I am forced to serving her because she gave me life as a vampire, and I am unable to resist." Toga Yagari told me. Fear struck me. What is a pureblood? I didn't know, but a pureblood sounds like a fearful, powerful vampire. A new form of fear took hold of me. I gazed into Toga Yagari's eyes. "Have you come here for my blood?" I asked, my voice shaking a little. Toga Yagari laughed.


He stopped laughing after a moment. "My master told me that if I attempted to take your blood, she would rip my heart out of my chest." Toga Yagari told me. This filled my mind with gruesome thoughts, but also put me at ease knowing that I was safe for the time being. Now one big question remained: What did a pureblood vampire want with me? I gazed into Toga Yagari's dark blue eyes. "What is your master's name?" I asked him. Toga Yagari closed his eyes and shook his head. "It doesn't matter." He said as he turned to leave. I reached out to stop him. "No! Wait!" I called after him. He did not stop and he opened the door, stepped through and closed it. I then heard a click! Which was probably the sound of the door being locked.


It looks like I am going to have to find a way out of here and get answers myself. I thought to myself. I looked around the room. It was a modest room, with a table, a bed, a single barred window, and a little chandelier hanging from the ceiling above. I walked over to the window, seeing as it would be my easiest exit. I tried to open the window, it opened slightly, but it opened outside, so it hit the bars after traveling a few inches. I then looked to the door, seeing as that was the only other obvious way out. I examined the hinges. A light coat of rust covered them, but they probably wouldn't come off very easily. The door was made of fine wood, sturdy and thick. I looked out the window. There was a forest outside, the villa, which Toga Yagari told me this place was, was on a mountain, and a dense forest speckled the mountainside.


I then heard footsteps coming from the hallway. Panicking, I didn't know what to do. I froze in the middle of the room as Toga Yagari came through the door. He looked at me with an intense expression. "My master has summoned you." He said. He then stepped aside in the doorway, allowing me to pass through. I did so, and Toga Yagari shut the room door behind him, he had me in front, and he was behind me. He led me through wooden corridors. The wood was dark coloured, the entire villa seemed to be made of it. I looked to Toga Yagari. "Who is your master?" I asked him. Toga Yagari said nothing. I guess I'll find out soon enough. I told myself. Toga Yagari led me around a corner, the corner opened off into one big room, at the end was a throne, and sitting upon it was a woman with long, silvery white hair, like Zero's. She had a pale skin tone, and pink-red eyes. She looked pretty tall, maybe six feet two inches, but she didn't look very strong.


The woman looked at me. "Yuki Cross. I have been expecting you." The woman said in a soft, but firm voice. I kept walking, but Toga Yagari grabbed my shoulder and held me in place. "Hey!" I said, trying to break his grip, but his hold on me was firm, and I could not break it. I then took notice of a familiar looking girl lying on the floor next to the throne. A bolt of sadness struck a chord inside me as I recognized that girl. Her honey coloured hair billowed out in golden waves across the white tile floor, and all around her, was a pool of blood. Her blood. The girl on the floor... Was Yori! I then noticed that there was still a trickle of blood on the lips of the woman sitting on the throne.


Fear, sadness and anger filled me. I struggled madly against Toga Yagari's grip. "You monster! You sick, inhuman beast!" I yelled at the woman on the throne. The woman's eyes remained unchanged, only fixed upon me. "Oh, your friend is not dead. Yet. But another outburst like that and she will be. Do you understand, Yuki Cross?" The woman on the throne said. Worry filled me as her words hit me. I would never forgive myself if Yori was killed because of me. I put my hands together in front of me, letting my arms fall to below my waist, and bowed. "I'm sorry." I told her. The woman on the throne made a noise of approval. "That is more like it." She told me in her smooth voice. I straightened up from my bowed position. The woman sitting on the throne looked at me, unblinking. "Now, I suppose, Yuki that you desire to know why I have brought you here."


That had sparked my interest. "Yes! Why did you bring me here?" I asked the woman on the throne. She just chuckled. "Well, I was injured, some hunters from the Vampire Hunters Association came looking for me, but I evaded them, but I managed to get shot with an anti-vampire gun in the process." The woman told me. I shook my head, confused. "So why does that concern me?" I asked the woman on the throne. The woman touched a finger to her lips, she was thinking. "I brought you and your friend here because I needed blood to heal my major injuries, else I would perish. It seems like a fitting decision, seeing as you both saw a vampire, and we cannot allow the knowledge of the vampire race's existence to leak to the humans, now can we?" The woman said. Fear gripped me. This woman wanted my blood? I did not want to end up like Yori, I did not want to end up as this woman's slave.


Just then, I heard muffled shouts and loud footsteps, they were coming from outside. "Are you sure this is the place?" Asked a man's voice. "Yes, this is certainly it!" Yelled a woman's voice. Just then, I heard a thunderous crash. A gunshot. I then heard a door nearby swing open. The woman on the throne did not seem alarmed. The footsteps were in the house by now. Who did they belong to? Just then, two people, a man and a woman, burst through the door and into the room in which we all were. They both had guns, presumably anti-vampire guns. The man had his weapon aimed at the woman on the throne, and the woman had her weapon aimed at Toga Yagari. "Your time has come to an end, Shizuka Hio." The man said. Shizuka Hio laughed. "I have already drank the blood of a human, you only wish you could be a match for me now." She said. With that, he fired his gun, it was a bolt action rifle. The woman had a pump action shotgun.


At the same instant that the man fired his rifle, the woman on the throne, Shizuka Hio, jumped up and off of her throne, flying a few feet in the air and engaging in a hand-to gun-combat with the man with the rifle. Shizuka through a punch at the man with the rifle, causing the man's head to snap backwards, exposing his neck. Shizuka grabbed the man violently and pulled him in close. Shizuka brought her fangs to the man's neck. "Goodbye, hunter." She said. She then sunk her fangs into the man's neck. The man writhed and squirmed, trying to break Shizuka's grip, but to no avail. He screamed in frustration and agony, he then went limp. His partner, the woman with the shotgun looked at her partner, horrified. She looked over to me. "Go! What are you doing? Run!" She yelled. With that, I turned and ran for the door. I heard the woman's shotgun shots being fired at Shizuka. I cast one last look back. I saw that Shizuka was totally unharmed, and I also saw movement in the background. I saw Yori on the floor, she had moved slightly in her pool of blood. I then saw her turn to look at me, her skin tone was incredibly pale now, and her eyes acquired a blood coloured luster. Here unnatural ruby eyes bore into me. I turned and ran, escaping into the surrounding forest.




© 2014 Ryan Henderson


Author's Note

Ryan Henderson
Please tell me what you think! Credit to 'Yuki' on Writerscafe for helping me write this fan fiction!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A very entertaining and highly interesting chapter. It's full of action and likeable characters.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Ryan Henderson

9 Years Ago

Thank you for the kind and gracious review!
Tina Kline

9 Years Ago

You're welcome. I am enjoying your story.
I like that Yuki awokened at Twilight. I think it's important what type of guns they had. I like the name Toga Yagari, these are powerful characters, when I read it after having just come off a power trip recently, it's tempting to let it get to me in a self-aggrandizing sort of way but I try not to be that way, but people get bored when I tell them things like that. I don't know why I say things like that, it's become a bad habit because of the lack of otherness I must needs cherish and seek

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 9 Years Ago


OMG I LOVE IT SO SUSPENSFUL AND AWESOME KEEP WRITING :D :D :D

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

420 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 9, 2014
Last Updated on December 7, 2014
Tags: Vampire Knight, Fan Fiction, Vampire, Vampires, Teen, Cool, Awesome, Epic


Author

Ryan Henderson
Ryan Henderson

Cobourg, Ontario, Canada



About
I will review your work if you send me a read request, I like to help writers get off of the ground, I will also suggest ideas for your work if needed. Please note that I don't really like poetry... more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Blue Blue

A Story by Archia