Alcingeria Chapter Sixty: The Queen's Orders

Alcingeria Chapter Sixty: The Queen's Orders

A Chapter by Ryan Henderson
"

Queen Yuka orders Alice to imbue the machine guns with the dark magic containe in the jewelry that The Scorpions and The Vipers brought to her several days earlier!

"

Chapter Sixty The Queen’s Orders:

Thursday July 8th 1690

Queen Yuka, Alice and the most skilled enchantment magic users as well as engineers were all gathered in Queen Yuka’s hidden research and development facility. Queen Yuka had her servants bring down the massive amount of jewelry that was imbued with dark magic. The jewelry lay in a heap next to Alice. On a table before her was a machine gun.

            “You may proceed, Alice.” Queen Yuka instructed.

Alice turned to the Queen and bowed.

            “Yes, your majesty.” She said respectfully.

Alice closed her eyes to concentrate, everyone in the room was silent. Alice’s features tensed. She sighed in frustration, brushing her dark orange hair back behind her neck.

            “This is going to be hard.” Alice stated.

No one said anything in return, they let her concentrate. She closed her eyes again, drawing in a deep breath. She concentrated on the large expanse of dark magic that was inside of the jewelry near her. She extended a hand towards the dark magic jewelry.

            “Siphon.” She whispered, her tone made the spell sound like a command.

She moved her hands upwards, her face straining with effort. She struggled to do it, but after a few seconds a little cloud of swirling blackness lifted from a few of the jewelry pieces. Alice grinned, pleased with herself. She directed the dark magic over to the machine gun on the table. The dark magic entered the weapon without trouble. Upon contact, the dark magic seemed to get sucked into the machine gun. When the dark magic was completely absorbed, the machine gun flashed black for a brief second, then returned to its normal colors.

            “It’s ready.” Alice said with a grin.

Queen Yuka cocked her head to the side, pleased, yet skeptical.

            “Alice, would you mind demonstrating your work to us?” She asked.

Alice nodded and bowed to the Queen.

            “Of course, your majesty.” She said.

Alice picked up the machine gun and aimed it at a wall. She shouldered the weapon and pulled the trigger. The rate of fire of the weapon had at least doubled now that it was imbued with dark magic. The muzzle velocity had also increased. She fired ten bullets at the wall, then the weapon jammed and stopped firing. Alice frowned, smacking the side of the weapon with her hand for a few seconds. She shouldered the weapon and pulled the trigger, shooting the wall another five times. She stopped and put the weapon back on the table.

            “Is that sufficient, your majesty?” Alice asked, her sapphire eyes flashing.

Queen Yuka looked surprised, happily so.

            “Indeed, your services are of great importance to me.” She said evilly.

            “It is now my duty to serve you, my Queen. I will do so in any way I can.” Alice said with a bow.

            “Yes, such was our deal. The machine guns as well as your allegiance in exchange for your life.” Queen Yuka said with a raised eyebrow.

Alice nodded in memory of the horrific day that she was almost killed.

            “Yes, that reminds me. I need to kill someone, and soon.” Alice told Queen Yuka.

            “Ah, yes. Your curse. Go into the city, kill a few commoners.” Queen Yuka replied.

Alice grinned and nodded.

            “Thank you, your majesty. I’ll be back within the hour.” She told the Queen.

            “Make sure you imbue all the other machine guns with dark magic later today, they need to be ready by the tenth.” Queen Yuka ordered.

“Yes, my Queen.” Alice replied as she ran over to the exit of the research and development facility.

Queen Yuka scratched her chin, thinking of the coming war. She was sure to win. She had weapons that shouldn’t even exist yet that were imbued with the most deadly power in the world.

            “Your majesty. After you invade Delron, what will you do next?” Asked a highly ranking military officer.

She knew this man, his name was Jeffrey Robinson. General Robinson. He had thick brown hair with darker brown eyes. He was an older man, but hardy just the same.

            “Oh, General Robinson. It’s nice to see you alive and well.” Queen Yuka remarked.

Jeffrey chuckled at her comment.

            “I’ve been in your army a long time, your majesty. You should know I can take care of myself.” He replied.

Queen Yuka smiled. She and Jeffrey had known each other for about a decade.

            “In answer to your question, Jeffrey, I intend to conquer not just Delron, but the other provinces as well.” She answered.

Jeffrey nodded in respect and awe.

            “I have no doubt that you will be able to, and I can’t say that I blame you for wanting more power. The peace that Alcingeria has lived in for so long was never going to last forever. I just want you to know that I stand by you and respect your decision.” He told her.

The Queen nodded in appreciation, she smiled.

            “Thanks, Jeffrey. It means a lot.” Queen Yuka replied.

There was a moment of silence as they both smiled at each other.

            “Well, I should get back to the troops. The battalion under my command is almost ready.” Jeffrey stated.

            “None of the battalions are armed with the machine guns yet.” Queen Yuka explained.

            “I understand. I will do all that I can to ensure that this war is started.”

            “I should expect nothing less from you. What is the status of the other battalions?” The Queen asked.

            “Not quite ready, but I’ll speak with the other Generals and make sure that their battalions are prepared to march out on the tenth.” Jeffrey replied.

The Queen nodded briskly in acknowledgement.

            “Good. You’re dismissed, General Robinson.” Queen Yuka told him.

Jeffrey snapped to attention and saluted.

            “Yes, your majesty.” He said.

Jeffrey and Queen Yuka may have known each other for around a decade, but the proper respects still applied. She was still the Queen, after all. Jeffrey lowered his arm and marched off.



© 2015 Ryan Henderson


Author's Note

Ryan Henderson
Please tell me what you think!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

244 Views
Added on June 7, 2015
Last Updated on June 7, 2015
Tags: Medieval, Vampire, Vampires, Fiction, Fantasy, Teen, Original

Alcingeria


Author

Ryan Henderson
Ryan Henderson

Cobourg, Ontario, Canada



About
I will review your work if you send me a read request, I like to help writers get off of the ground, I will also suggest ideas for your work if needed. Please note that I don't really like poetry... more..

Writing