Untitled

Untitled

A Story by perfectlymetiKulous

           I knew it annoyed the hell out of her. I could tell by the sighs heavy with her irritation, her expectation. Truth of it, it annoyed me too and I was doing it. She would say, "I love you." and it would be a piranha tearing away at the meaty arteries of my heart. The sentiment coming from her sugary sweet voice would be full of determination. She meant it and she wanted nothing more than for me to mean it, too. But I couldn't let on how I really felt.

         "Love you." I'd reply in an extra-casual, too-regular manner. It was as if I was talking to a relative that I didn't particularly care for. If I allowed myself to feel all that I felt for her; if I cracked open the gate that closeted my innermost self, I'd allow myself to feel the love that I had for her, the overwhelming, unwavering love that attached itself to every part of me without abandon.
 

© 2009 perfectlymetiKulous


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

201 Views
Added on March 11, 2009

Author

perfectlymetiKulous
perfectlymetiKulous

In The Great State of, TX



About
good morning (and if i don't see you again) good afternoon/good evening and good night: for all interested parties - my name is Dana. i'm a sagittarius, if that means anything at all to you. .. more..

Writing