The Birth

The Birth

A Chapter by DDREAM

Just a moment ago there was emptiness. And now everything is �" sheer falling downwards. Pandora flies down the tunnel, as if it is weaved of thin silver threads. Ahead is uncertainty, but there is no fear. The heart trembles in anticipation of all the new. She feels presence of invisible fellows accompanying her hurtling flight. They are Angels �" the Heavenly essences guarding her soul on her way to the land. Some time they fly together, but then they give a clear way to the girl. The next second a bright flash blinds eyes, and heat wraps her body. Pandora hears heartbeats, not in her breast, but outside.

“Who is she? What is around?”

Questions replace one another, and she is excited to receive answers.

“Learn and dominate the world,” a voice whispered.

They were the first seconds of Pandora’s life �" the moment of inspiration, from which the counting of the Anunnaki’s life begins. In Mother’s belly, where she was at that moment, the girl could hear her voice.

On the Earth live people, and on the Phaeton lived the Anunnaki. They talked in the most ancient language in the Universe. Besides the gift of speech, the Anunnaki possessed one more uncanny ability �" telepathy.

For only one second, you can imagine anything that will require a long description. A thought contains millions of shades, while by means of a language, it is possible to transmit only some of them. The thought is primary, and the words are secondary. Not rich language could completely reflect all the refinements of the human thinking process. If I ask you to imagine the smell of fresh bread, the sound of sea wash, the taste of tangerines, you will reproduce your own memoirs, but not mine.

Unlike people, the Anunnaki were able to broadcast these images telepathically, without language. The disappointment, delight �" any emotional feelings were instantly transmitted to the partner. Starting a telepathic dialogue, the collocutors exposed their feelings to each other. For this reason they never lied, after all any slightest emotion was clearly visible to the eyes.

“In the beginning there was the Great Architect,” Pandora’s Mother started to say, “He created this wonderful world, and filled it with harmony and beauty.”

Space landscapes appeared in the girl’s mind. Unimaginable wide open spaces of the Universe were filled with spiral galaxies and violet-orange nebulas.

“The Architect lighted the stars and placed all the planets,” Mother continued to tell.

In the girl’s imagination, a picture of the Milky Way appeared. Pandora flied along the arm of a galaxy, and then, having dived between stars, found herself in the centre of a solar system. Planets rotated round the yellow giant �" the Sun. All of them were magnificent, but three of them, surrounded with a blue aura of atmospheres, drew the eye as a magnet draws iron.

The first planet �" the Phaeton �" the cradle of life. The hilly land covered with rivers and lakes.

The second �" Mars. A planet, raising to the sky its snow-covered mountain peaks and formidable volcanoes.

And the third �" the Earth, as splendid and young as the pure maiden, almost completely covered with water.

These entire images were transmitted telepathically to Pandora by her Mother, allowing the girl to see the world around till her birth.

“Seeds of life are sowed on many planets in the Universe. Life multiplies and develops under the established laws, filling open spaces of the worlds, not yet discovered by us. But even in all its variety, nature is not capable to create any being similar to us �" the Anunnaki. We are a part of the Creator; we are His children and successors. We are endowed with wisdom and power over animals and birds. We are the only reasonable beings in the Universe �" created in His image and similarity.”

The Anunnaki outwardly resembled people, but were distinguished by their unique figure and grace. The ideal genes designed by the Creator, without any failures were transferred across the generations, reserving for the Anunnaki the right to name themselves the crown of the Divine creation. Their bodies were independent of time, ageing, illness, and even death. The Anunnaki’s cells divided fatiguelessly, keeping them eternal youth. In other words �" the Phaetonians were immortal.

Pandora’s Mother continued to transmit images of the planet to her. The girl floated above the Phaeton. The planet was so wonderful, that she desired to embrace it entirely. She was eager to step onto the ground, and run across the field, shaking down the dewdrops from the meadow flowers. The girl’s heart was filled with love, and she wanted to share this sensation with everybody. She was grateful to the Architect for the creation of this miraculous and glorious world.

After some months from the day of inspiration, the baby's laughter let know of a birth of the new Anunnaku. Pandora smiled to the airy and interesting life, attracting her with unexplored mysteries. The untouched treasures �" the knowledge of the Universe �" were before her, and she had an eternity of immortal life on solving all of its secrets.

Pandora was growing up while the planet was rotating around the Sun, with each turn approaching the day of destruction. Nothing foreboded that the greatest civilization in the Universe would suddenly turn into a legend.



© 2013 DDREAM


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
Added on September 11, 2013
Last Updated on September 11, 2013


Author

DDREAM
DDREAM

NY



Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by DDREAM


Garden Garden

A Chapter by DDREAM