Garden

Garden

A Chapter by DDREAM

The Anunnaki lived in one of those, apparently, utopian societies without hierarchies, wars and disagreements. It was organized like a brain consisting of a set of separate cells �" Neurones. Every single Neurone carries out its small function, inseparably connected with the work of the whole body. In such system, each individual is involved in a management process. Due to harmonious work of all Anunnaki, the Phaetonians reached an unprecedented development of science and technology. Vehicles and flying machines surpassed the most ambitious imaginations of humans.

On the Phaeton, there were neither circuses, nor amusement parks, or other leisured entertainments, which were invented by people to make away with boredom. The Anunnaki’s thoughts were filled with numerous ideas and plans, implementation of which was for them sweeter than any entertainment. Not having bad habits, the Phaetonians had a soft spot in their hearts only to exact forms, and the aspiration to excellence was their obsession.

Seventeen years had passed since the date of Pandora's birth. The girl had grown winsome and svelte. However, the beauty was not an exclusive quality for the Anunnaki, and every Phaetonian was worthy of a great artist's brush. On the day our story begins, Pandora sauntered through the fine park planned in a huge skyscraper. Ladders with delicate handrails, platforms with fruit trees and hanging avenues with rose-form lamps were intertwined in a single whole in the building. The sunlight flew through the panoramic windows, and it seemed, as if the garden hung in the clouds.

The Anunnaki had no houses in common understanding �" the houses where people live with the families, arrange parties, or hide their property. The Anunnaki were afraid of nobody, felt shy of nobody, and did not hide from anybody. They were one big family living in one big house, the planet of Phaeton. Skyscraper grounds, called Gardens, were places for meetings. The Anunnaki came here to have a rest and socialize. Though telepathy allowed them to exchange thoughts at a distance; it did not replace affectionate embraces and soft glances.

Pandora was wandering across the park. Meeting glances with the Anunnaki, she was transmitting kindly wishes to them telepathically. But they were not simply words; the girl transmitted images �" animals out of clouds, smelling of vanilla or velvet peaches, suddenly blowing up with a splash of mint sugar candies. Pandora was not ashamed of her fantastical imaginations. In a dialogue, the Phaetonians never showed sarcasm, did not lie, neither did they dissemble; they were open and well-wishing. They were not knowledgeable of sniping, mockery, and half-words �" without which human conversations, frequently, do not manage at all.

Continuing walking in the park, Pandora saw a woman, sitting under a tree in a deep thoughtfulness. Graceful fingers were squeezing an opened notebook; a pencil was inactively laying aside; the crumpled sheets of paper were scattered around.

“Aha,” thought Pandora, “an inventor.”

It seemed, the woman got confused in thoughts, and anyhow could not solve a problem.

“You need to distract,” Pandora said under her breath, and sent an image of a big fluffy cat to her. The animal was lounging in beams of the warm sun and squeezing its eyes shut, stretching on a straw bedding.

As if a patch of sunlight had run over the inventor’s face; she began to smile and looked around in search of the Anunnaku, who sent such a picturesque image. Preferring to remain unnoticed, Pandora pretended that she was looking in other direction. Not having seen her, the woman lifted a hand and waved complimentary.

“Thank you!” the woman shouted.

Pandora, for some more time observed the inventor who, it seemed, having received a drink of fresh air, captured the right thought; then the girl plucked some fruit from a tree and sat on a lawn. The Anunnaki were vegetarians, and ate only vegetable food, which was grown up here, in the Garden. And, certainly, everything was free on the Phaeton. Any Anunnaku took anything that they wanted, in return performing the set work. On the Phaeton, there were no old beings, disabled, and layabouts �" every Anunnaku made the equivalent contribution to the development of the society.

Pandora felt someone was trying to connect with her telepathically. At that moment, an image of a stranger appeared in her imagination, and right after that, the butterflies flushed out of the grass. They raised and began to fly around the girl. Pandora yawped from the delight and tried to catch them.

The stranger smiled. Pandora could not see it, but the emotions were transmitted to her telepathically. In the meantime, butterflies turned into the flower petals and fell on the stretched palms of the girl. She looked at them, unable to believe, that it was only an illusion, telepathically transmitted to her by the stranger. Pandora inhaled the sweet aroma of flowers �" a new unfamiliar smell. The petals thawed as little pieces of ice and glanced off in the grass. Pandora looked around; she did not see the stranger, but she knew that he was watching her.

To get into a contact with somebody, it was enough for the Anunnaki to imagine the face of a collocutor. Once having seen each other, the Phaetonians could transmit thoughts to each other at any distance, instantly and noise-free.

Pandora sent to the stranger a cloud with a question mark, thereby asking �" who are you? In return, she received an image of a reversed rainbow and a map �" a place where the stranger would be waiting for her right after the sunset.

The image of the invisible collocutor dissolved, having left the girl a disturbing and nothing like feeling. The heart danced in a joyful rhythm; the colors around became brighter and deeper; the air sparkled with freshness. She was afraid to move and lose this feeling. Pandora realized �" she had fallen in love, but could not believe it had happened to her.

Although, there was more than an hour to the appointed meeting, the girl could not simply idle her time away. She came back, and lifted a device reminding the shape of a kite from the grass.

For travelling, the Anunnaki used kite-gliders �" flying vehicles with a triangular wing. Having put it on her back, and having opened the wings, the girl resembled a metal robot-butterfly. Small apertures in the bottom of a wing read out from the tips of the fingers electric signals, arriving from brain; that made a flight as simple as riding a bicycle. Pandora got off the ground and dashed to the windows, which had helpfully swung open, letting the girl outside.

Through all the sky stretched the long caravans of the Anunnaki. The Phaetonians flied in the strictly defined air streams. These invisible borders were mentally created by the Anunnaki, allowing them to avoid crashes. Along with the kite-gliders, the sky was filled with disc-shaped vehicles. They easily slid in the air, challenging the law of gravitation.

A green carpet of boundless woods, hills and plains was spread under Pandora. As far as the eye could reach �" everywhere �" the tall skyscrapers rose over the trees. Lighted from below, they were shining like Christmas ornaments.

On the Phaeton, there were no cities like those on the Earth. Instead of heavy accumulation of buildings, avenues and motorways, the areas separated from nature located on a surface of the entire planet. These islands, sizing from a football field to several hectares, were built up with skyscraper gardens and factories. The Anunnaki traveled exceptionally by air; therefore, there was no need in cutting down woods for building roads.

Pandora felt anxiety coming from the outside. Leaving the general traffic flow, the girl began to let down in search of an anxiety source. Having come nearer to the ground, Pandora saw a little girl sobbing near a broken kite-glider.

Emotions like an odour spread around and above, and the Anunnaki were capable to perceive them. As if scent trained dogs, the Phaetonians sensed the most delicate shades of mood. If someone had troubles, they instantly raced to rescue. If someone became sad, he or she was immediately encouraged with a kindly word or telepathic vision. Such a mutual assistance did not allow anybody to choke in their own grief.

“Is this kite yours?” Pandora asked when her feet touched the ground.

The girl nodded.

“But you are hardly eight years old,” the young lady said strictly, “children of your age should use transport disks.”

“I know how to fly, and in fact I don't rise up too high,” Vera stopped sobbing, “I wanted to pet a mocksy, but suddenly hitched the ground with my wing, and fell down.”

“Show me,” said Pandora.

In the girl’s imagination, fluffy small animals, similar to a teddy bear appeared. They were standing on their hind legs, staring at the sky with astonishment. For the moment, a reflection of a rapidly coming girl appeared in their big black eyes, and Pandora felt a burning pain in her knees.

When the vision ended, the girl looked at gamboling mocksies, in about thirty yards from them.

“It’s good, that there's not much harm done, and this is nothing at all serious,” she said, taking a look at the girl’s knees, scratched to blood.

Pandora sat down nearby, and took the girl’s hand. Having her eyes closed, she imagined as the warmth flows through the palm in Vera’s hand, passes through all her body and heats the girl’s knees. At the same moment, the anxiety, which drew Pandora’s attention, abated.

“Does it still hurt?” she asked a minute later.

“No, thank you!” Vera smiled and looked at Pandora gratefully.

Pandora closed her eyes for a second and sent a help signal into the space.

“I know you consider yourself an adult, but I ask you, do not run away. Wait for a transport disk, it will take you to the Garden.”

Finally, having tousled the girl’s curly hair, Pandora arrowed upwards, returning into a dense stream of the Anunnaki and machines.



© 2013 DDREAM


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

180 Views
Added on September 11, 2013
Last Updated on September 11, 2013


Author

DDREAM
DDREAM

NY



Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by DDREAM


The Birth The Birth

A Chapter by DDREAM