while i was stoned

while i was stoned

A Poem by Poetry By de CODE
"

Take time to read this, analyse each line - i promise you won't be disappointed.

"

Expectations can kill a simple man”<<I got derailed from my expectations.

Respect every man on his craft <<lucky those who made it without pecks like drugs but I still made it so respect. If it’s ‘your craft’ it means you are good at it.

A tin of fish and spaghetti �" but you indulge as if it’s your last meal <<we eating s**t food and it divine. NB I haven’t stated anything about weed so I don’t believe I’m high…

‘‘but that day it was the space cookies…

I set the alarm for 5 am the alarm rang I was like uhm uhm’’ <<Vialli shares are funny story

Let me hit it er’morning �" the sun rising while high as f**k <<referring to smoking weed as making love and enticing the feeling from J.Cole �" Hit it in the morning into the poem.

Please don’t give me headaches (talking to people causing me difficulties)

We sing drugs man �"passion to the ears

We are salesmen �" f**k I just want to listen to music in that space!! << musicians sell drugs and they make you feel like just getting higher when you listen to music.

22:48 midnight time moves slow

And music is the drug �" it’s a trap <<I thought time was around midnight and its only 22:48 and I blame it on music that got me this high.

Am I plugged oh this s**t forever? Huh tell me SZA << SZA’s music is good for when you are high. And ask if I’m addicted to music? <<listening to SZA so I might mention her a lot.

The fridge is making noise I was about to be on my first chick flick moment << hears the sound of the fridge and it disturbs my fantasy.

Getting fucked on a slow reggae << SZA - Aftermath

Because a man got into your life you compromise ?<<women like SZA are not women that marry us underdogs  even though we are the only man not expecting them to compromise

 << SZA - THE ODYSSEY

Uhh I almost got killed by spaghetti << swallowed the spaghetti I’m eating the wrong way.

Just remembered the kind of men that SZA can marry �" Joey Bada$$ and them <<remembers that SZA can only marry man who get really high, like Joey Bada$$ and the other rappers.

I hope you noticed when I started believing that I was high << remember at the beginning I didn’t believe I was high? Now I just realised I didn’t notice when I started believing that I was high.

I wish I was married to SZA << I think if I marry SZA she will always get me high �" remember music the drug << SZA can be my drug.

F**k I just love spaghetti << reminding you of what I’m eating and suggesting the only thing close to music is food. << I feed on music.

Music got me higher when I was high

Time to go sleep

Sorry for not saying goodnight �" good morning << it’s the following morning. I fell asleep before I typed goodnight. “Good moaning”

I just feel like I took off dark sheds << if you are high wear dark sun glasses �" when you take them off you see things as new

and “you are back”


By de CODE

© 2014 Poetry By de CODE


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

166 Views
Added on September 11, 2014
Last Updated on September 11, 2014
Tags: weed, drugs, high, real life, stoners, stoned, smoking, unusual

Author

Poetry By de CODE
Poetry By de CODE

Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa



About
Hi I'm de CODE - let's get elevated. more..

Writing