Master Of Baiting

Master Of Baiting

A Poem by The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)
"

This is for the ladies that have been hurt by him, and they know who him is.

"

 

You reel them in

With your hook line

And tiny sinker,

Catching them just for the sport

Of boosting your little ego.

 

Catching the most beautiful fish

Just to throw them back

And laugh at them wiggling

Away in pain.

 

You just rip out their guts

Destroying some lovely hearts.

 

How I want to see someone

Throw you back into the river

After cutting off your fins.

 

What you do not know

Will eventually hurt you,

And pal I am happy to say,

The master of baiting

Will soon be hooked, gutted and fried.

 

What I wouldn’t give to watch

All the lies and pain you caused

Burnt to a crisp so no one will ever

Want to taste your fake charms again.

 

 

 

© 2014 The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

That is true, some people find pleasure in hurting other people's feelings, what is wrong with them???? If life is like a boomerang then they will indeed be fried. Great analogy.

Posted 9 Years Ago


The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)

9 Years Ago

Thank you, I think for most they have low self esteem and falsely raise theirs by hurting other.
Sharp, and direct, with a lovely sarcastic wit. I think you might be missing an "I" in the pal am happy to say

Posted 9 Years Ago


The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)

9 Years Ago

Thank you so much for the review and catching that.
Lyn Anderson

9 Years Ago

No problem. I am aghast at nearly 200 views and no catches - is that because people are afraid to sa.. read more
The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)

9 Years Ago

yeah my too.
clever, in-your-face, powerful, and honest.. I did like the sarcastic humor sprinkled in there as well.

Such a gentleman to stand up and be supportive---shows how wonderful of a mix you are... Sweet and sensitive but hard bad boy that I wouldn't want to cross. Nice job!

Posted 9 Years Ago


The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)

9 Years Ago

No you don't, you cross my friends and I will stop at nothing to make sure they pay.
I noticed.. read more
AprilRN1210

9 Years Ago

Chivalry isn't dead... I'm glad you are on our side:)
The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)

9 Years Ago

It is a pleasure to be on your side.
WOOO what a title! Not too tasty this little treat, you tell 'em Cowboy! You do scathing so well, who knew? ;-)

Posted 9 Years Ago


Frieda P

9 Years Ago

You should drop the Of in your title ;-)
The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)

9 Years Ago

Hmmm interesting thought, I just thought that was clever :)
Frieda P

9 Years Ago

Yes it was but I bet more people would read it if you did ;-)
Burn! You hit the nail squarely, Dale - he himself will get his just desserts... Though sadly, he will not see it as "just..."

Posted 9 Years Ago


The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)

9 Years Ago

You are right about that Rita… he will claim to be misunderstood.
Just all the ladies need t.. read more
I have been following this little drama today... Interesting to say the least.
I like your poem very much. It is a classy way to say what the ladies have been ranting about all day.
I love these people here and I do not like to see any of my friends hurt.
I feel sorry for this other person as well however. Yes, he sounds like he is receiving his just deserts. Still, I can't help but wonder what has happened in his life to cause him to be a person who seems to hurt others so easily.
So, I applaud our ladies giving their hearts a rant to get out the pain and anger.
I applaud the cleverness of your poetry and the wit use show as you support those many of us love dearly.
I also, wonder if we should all step back and think about the humanity of this person who has acted in undesirable ways...?
My heart aches for the suffering person who could act thus and I wish somehow love could transform him rather than hatred... Never excuse the behavior, but love the person nonetheless. (A dream I am sure, but even the lowest person deserves a measure of love and understanding).
Anyhow, you have my gratitude for standing tall with our friends here. I just felt I had to voice this perspective on the issue at hand.


Posted 9 Years Ago


The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)

9 Years Ago

Thank you sir for the in-depth review and showing support for the ladies of the cafe.
All of the hidden innuendos were quite humorous.
Enjoyed this read, not many poems out there are about sticking up for the opposite sex, yet putting down your own.
Very different and refreshing write

Posted 9 Years Ago


The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)

9 Years Ago

Thank you so much, I stick up for what is right no matter the sexy of the individual.
does he not know that "what goes around comes around"

he will be the victim of his own indiscretions...

unfortunate that some people can be so mean...and get off on that.

considering your title...i had this thought..

this person has been fishing in the wrong ponds, messing with the wrong fish, and eventually will reel in an old shoe that will get jammed right up the "you know what"!

Posted 9 Years Ago


The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)

9 Years Ago

Not sure he does know, and I don't hunk he understands the term karma is a b***h… but I think he i.. read more
Good rant cowboy! .agree with Ance.. Your "tiny sinker" line was awesome!! Well said! :)

Posted 9 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

781 Views
19 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on June 18, 2014
Last Updated on June 19, 2014

Author

The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)
The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)

It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool



About
Birth name: Dale Deadmond Born November 20th, 1969 Metaphorically speaking music is my BFF and poetry is my soulmate. This is my world of my favorite poets are E.A. Poe, Dylan Thomas, R.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..