aMy latest novel "Lady Liberty" is available on Amazon

aMy latest novel "Lady Liberty" is available on Amazon

A Poem by The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)

My 5th novlel "Lady Justice" Is available on Amazon for 4 dollars.  I am particularly proud of this book for two reasons. One I created a strong female lead. two I added a topic I never did in my preious 4.  if you purchse it I want to thank you in advance. I hope you enjoy it.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B097XGMP9B/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&qid=1624825465&refinements=p_27%3ADale+Deadmond&s=books&sr=1-1&text=Dale+Deadmond
Sandy Beaches is a mild manner nurse who has issues trying to the respect of doctors, co-workers, and patients. But those issues become a minor problem when her father is murdered and her mom becomes the prime suspect. Though Sandy vouches for her mom’s innocents the circumstantial evidence has the cops focus on her mom. Then when a second victim is found and her mom becomes the prime suspect in their murder Sandy has no choice but to conduct her own investigation. But to do it means dealing with revelations about thwe parents she thought she knew. But when her interest in solving the crime catches the interest of the true suspect Sandy must get help from an unlikely ally to help her find the killer before she becomes the next victim.

© 2021 The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Added to my wishlist. When I can see to read again, I'll start buying books again.

Posted 2 Years Ago


The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)

2 Years Ago

Thank you. I hope when you do you enjoy it.
MomzillaNC

2 Years Ago

👍🏻 😎

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

69 Views
1 Review
Added on June 27, 2021
Last Updated on July 22, 2021

Author

The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)
The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)

It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool



About
Birth name: Dale Deadmond Born November 20th, 1969 Metaphorically speaking music is my BFF and poetry is my soulmate. This is my world of my favorite poets are E.A. Poe, Dylan Thomas, R.. more..

Writing