Hair muse

Hair muse

A Poem by The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)
"

I've been seeing a stylist a couple times that I am like. I am 99 percent sure she likes me. This is the poem I plan to put in a Christmas card I will send to where she works.

"

From the moment we talked it felt so natural 

It was easier than breathing.

For your personality

Is so delightfully infectious

I hope they never find a cure.

 

And It begins and end with your positivity that shines brighter than the star, the wise men followed, that started Christmas.

 

 

The only thing that outshines brighten than

Your inner beauty is that that is can be Seen by the naked eye.

For head to toe you’re a work of art.

 

© 2022 The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

What a beautiful woman you must know
And she’s lucky to have you as you obviously treasure her as well
I like this write ✍️

Posted 5 Months Ago


So, did you give her this beautiful poem ? I hope so.

Posted 7 Months Ago


Your poem is a beautiful tribute to someone who clearly means a great deal to you. The way you describe their personality as "delightfully infectious" is particularly striking, as it suggests a sense of joy and energy that is hard to resist. I love the comparison to the star that the wise men followed, as it adds a sense of magic and wonder to the poem. The final stanza, where you describe this person as a "work of art," is especially lovely, as it captures the sense of awe and admiration that you clearly feel for them. Overall, I think this poem is a wonderful expression of love and appreciation, and I'm sure that the person who inspired it will be touched by your words.

Posted 9 Months Ago


The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)

9 Months Ago

thank you so much
The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)

7 Months Ago

yes I did.
Wow she ought to be thrilled if she likes you , the poem is wonderfully expressed in an artful way. Kudos!!

Plz also read and comment my newest poem too, my highlighted topmost one.

Posted 1 Year Ago


Love this poem and the sentiment it unfolds.

Couple of editorial corrections:
And It begins and [ends] with…
The only thing that outshines [brighter] than

Posted 1 Year Ago


Ok, I know I'm late to the party, but I'm dying to know if you put it in a Xmas card and what she said?

Posted 1 Year Ago


Lovely poem. I hope she appreciated your kind thoughts Dale. Happy new year to you. All the best for2023.

Chris

Posted 1 Year Ago


This poem has such a good and uplifting feel to it. You go Dale. Wishing you a season of great joy and cheer.

Posted 1 Year Ago


dearest Dale… your last line will steal her 💜 heart… for a Gal to be a Work of Art is quite an all encompassing complement … Love is painted in rainy days and sunny days, as well as Moonlit Rendezvous. May your Holidays be Bright and Merry… and a Wonderful time for a New Hair Style. tenderly, Pat

Posted 1 Year Ago


The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)

1 Year Ago

Why thank you. Merry Christmas
She will so love this sweet poem of yours Dale! What woman wouldn’t? I wish both of you a romantic Christmas. Keep us updated please…

Posted 1 Year Ago


The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)

1 Year Ago

thank you so much.
Annette Pisano-Higley

1 Year Ago

Happy, Loving Holidays wished for you!

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

235 Views
15 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 1, 2022
Last Updated on December 1, 2022

Author

The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)
The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)

It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool



About
Birth name: Dale Deadmond Born November 20th, 1969 Metaphorically speaking music is my BFF and poetry is my soulmate. This is my world of my favorite poets are E.A. Poe, Dylan Thomas, R.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..