Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Midnight Clear

Midnight Clear

A Poem by The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)

  

Everything has become clear

As the midnight sky,

Every star is a piece in the puzzle

 

         Each one a glimmer into my

                  Past, present or future.

 

Once upon a time

Hiding in the clouds of uncertainty

And the bright lights of the cities pain and misery

Now they shine brightly for infinity to see

As I look at it in a different light…

From the dark of this field clarity

Has become twenty-twenty vision.

 

Now the stars in my eyes

Guide the way through endless

Space of hopes and dreams.

Some connect to make out

The real me…

For caring eyes to gaze upon and see

There is more to me

Then a simple man with a flashlight.

 

In the end they may not have written my destiny

But with so many ablaze in my minds galaxy

The options are endless as the sky I keep my eyes fixed on.

© 2009 The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Very inspirational.. I could really feel a sense of renewal and rebirth through this! Coming out of the darkness and finding a doorway leading to light... most people have this feeling at different times of life. It can be a very powerful and strong sense of finding yourself again.. each time stronger! Keep finding that passion.. and keep writing about it!!! =)

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

So many pieces to a brilliant puzzle. Each gives a little peep of the past, present and a glimmer of hope for the future. Could the brilliance of these lights, on your pathway through this universe, been over-shadowed and hidden for your view as you scrabbled after what you thought would bring you happiness. A hectic pace has been left for a gentler and more relaxed way of life. You have taken the time to find yourself and hope that others will realize there is more to you than physical appearance. You are on a journey of knowledge that may shed some light on where you belong in this universe. You will write your own destiny, through your own dreams. You will not be held back and may choose many courses in pursuing what will bring you happiness. A beautiful insightful writing by a multi-talented gentleman, that hides it so well. Yes there is more to you than a simple man with a flashlight. You seem to be the lighthouse with a beacon that attracts people like moths drawn to a flame. But I have not seen you destroy, only encourage the faultering little insects to sit and rest a spell then fly off to find their glory.
Thus the little simple man with a flashlight, becomes the lamplighter of protection in the night. Once again you have out-done yourself. This is truly a work of art. Very visual. "A simple man with a flashlight." Very striking words.

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Very inspirational.. I could really feel a sense of renewal and rebirth through this! Coming out of the darkness and finding a doorway leading to light... most people have this feeling at different times of life. It can be a very powerful and strong sense of finding yourself again.. each time stronger! Keep finding that passion.. and keep writing about it!!! =)

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


4
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1088 Views
32 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on July 21, 2009
Last Updated on July 21, 2009

Author

The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)
The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)

It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool



About
Birth name: Dale Deadmond Born November 20th, 1969 Metaphorically speaking music is my BFF and poetry is my soulmate. This is my world of my favorite poets are E.A. Poe, Dylan Thomas, R.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..