Karma Backlash

Karma Backlash

A Poem by The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)
"

Had to get this out

"

 

Your tongue shined like silver,

How was I to know that was because

It was really a razor blade.

You used it with great precision

To cut the lies you tell

Thin enough to look like

The clear truth.

I do applaud your cunning nature

With great delight

In knowing that one day

That blade you live by

Will soon be your demise,

For that I will never cry.

 

© 2011 The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)


Author's Note

The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)
It may sound very mean but there are some people who do not deserve compassion.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I could not agree with you more. It's a sad truth, but the reality of it is...some people are born selfish mean and ugly. We call them sociopathic narcissistics

Posted 11 Years Ago


You write about stone-solid truths in a way that would un-mince mincemeat.

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is a powerful painful write, but I love it. The way you explain all words in here is with a great imagery, and true felt emotion. Thank you for the excellent poem.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I too have felt the silver tongue cut into my psyche and yes, karma backlash keeps the world balanced ... I just wish I could see the aftermath but then again, who needs the negativity. Good job expressing your gut feelings through poetry. The silver blade is a brutal universal tidbit that we all go through but we survive through self expression.
Good job, RNRC.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Harsh, you are right though, some people do not deserve to walk on this earth. Great write.

~Anna Rose

Posted 12 Years Ago


You've read my work.....so I know you can appreciate that fact I enjoyed the morbidity here. The pain sliced right through me.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Oh my, you've been hurt so, Dale .. how could anyone do that to you, to you of all people. When I remember your kindness to me at this and that time .. fool the person who did this to you, he/she doesnt know how special a friend you are.

Yours words hurt but are so finely put .. truly are.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Nicely put.

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
a cutting piece..and yes I know what you mean..although we forget that someones evil is here to remind us what we don't want to become!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

443 Views
15 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 2, 2011
Last Updated on October 2, 2011

Author

The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)
The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)

It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool



About
Birth name: Dale Deadmond Born November 20th, 1969 Metaphorically speaking music is my BFF and poetry is my soulmate. This is my world of my favorite poets are E.A. Poe, Dylan Thomas, R.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..