The New U.S.A.

The New U.S.A.

A Poem by The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)

 

Mainstream worship

         Establishes

Pinpoint ignorance.

 

Marshal law changes

         Ignite

                  Hypocritical delays.

 

Cracked media mirror

         Distorts

                  Rightwing’s reflection.

 

Sophisticated self destruction

         From

                  God complex Government.

 

The USA

         Soon to be…

 

                  The Unidentifiable States of Armageddon.

© 2010 The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Well wow is this impressive~ You added it when i wasn't on this site so i missed this short and sweet gem. You are most likely right about this ..last line is great as is this verse...
"Cracked media mirror

Distorts

Rightwing’s reflection"

Very good i love it!

Chloe



Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

You did a great job here..I keep thinking these same things and you made them into poetry. I like the simple beat it has not too much just right.

Posted 13 Years Ago


so many ugly truths in each line; how we try to protect and become the enemy while showing heroic actions.....

Posted 13 Years Ago


Well wow is this impressive~ You added it when i wasn't on this site so i missed this short and sweet gem. You are most likely right about this ..last line is great as is this verse...
"Cracked media mirror

Distorts

Rightwing’s reflection"

Very good i love it!

Chloe



Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

We watch the USA on our news over here in the UK and just cross our fingers that soon there will be positive strides.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow! This is a radical poem. I should have drank coffe before I read this. Way to go! Love it!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Your words are scary and very true. The smokers are a prime example. Lost all their rights without knowing what happen. Health care is a big joke. It isn't the poor and middle class that is the problem. It the high cost of Doctors and the Lawyers doing their best to keep their income coming. Last line is fact. No great change had been made in the USA without a small revolution. A excellent poem.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


0 of 3 people found this review constructive.

Very profound…
Thought provoking….
Very creative…
Liked your style very much….


Posted 13 Years Ago


Brilliant and so true. I feel very lucky to have had the freedoms that the USA provides, but its hard to deny that we're sinking fast and I don't see any of us changing fast enough to reverse the process.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Amen to that!!! Brilliant Write :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Bud
Yes, that is the direction we're coming upon so ever quickly. Thought provoking.

Posted 13 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

753 Views
25 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 10, 2010
Last Updated on August 10, 2010

Author

The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)
The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)

It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool



About
Birth name: Dale Deadmond Born November 20th, 1969 Metaphorically speaking music is my BFF and poetry is my soulmate. This is my world of my favorite poets are E.A. Poe, Dylan Thomas, R.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Mercy Mercy

A Story by Coyote Poetry