Prom That Should've Been: Part 1

Prom That Should've Been: Part 1

A Story by Dead Monster
"

Well me and my gf were talking about our prom days. I threw parties on every prom night lol. And she went on her own during the 12th grade year. But I would imagine what would've happened if we met during the same prom, if I was transfered tp her school a

"

Being here, my first day at Dominguez High. The only reason why it's my first, is because of what happened to me during Gardena High. A few teeth were flying from some a*****e that was hitting his girlfriend. But anyways, I'm not fitting in very well, everybody just looks at me, and yeah...kind of scared. But then eventually prom night is around a week, bought my ticket and everything, so basically I'm set. But I always hated the prom. Everytime prom was around, I never go, I always throw parties just for the hell of it hahaha.

 

It's already the next week of Friday, I still havent fit in. But I did see this girl, she looked so cute to me. She isnt like the girls here. I think she's single though, not sure, but I had to make my move, but how?...But of course...Prom night. It was perfect. I could tell she was into the industrial scene, cause the way she looked. During the night I was dressed in my tux and my boots. Well I dont like wearing the casual shoes. Basically they look casual hahaha. I looked my best though, except I had no date. It was sad but soon it'll turn up...hopefully.

 

Finally arriving to the prom, alone, I was hoping to see that one girl I've seen today. The party was going alright I guess, people were dancing, and everyone was having fun. But then, I've seen her sitting by herself. So I had the confidence to go up to her.

 

"Hey umm...do you wanna dance?" I asked very nervously. She was so shy, but she took my hand and we slow danced to You Belong To Me. It was very romantic, but I had to speak.

 

Part 2 Coming Soon...

 

 

© 2008 Dead Monster


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
Added on March 23, 2008

Author

Dead Monster
Dead Monster

Gardena, CA



About
Well I play bass in two bands and vocals, I draw at times when i'm bored, I'm into animation, I'm into punk, metal, and watever I'm cofortable with (except for emo and country). I love watching Family.. more..

Writing