Warrior up!

Warrior up!

A Poem by Deborah Leah Krempa

Life is a gift from God, our Creator. The roads we travel can be found quite rocky, often we suffer pain and anguish. We look to the heavens when we are broken and at our wits end. We cry tears of sorrow and we mourn, we grieve, our loss so great. We reap the harvest of what we have sown whether or not it was a slap in the face or a kiss on the cheek. Kinda reminds me of Jesus Christ and Judas. When your down on your knees and you have no one to turn to, you are alone, frightened, and overwhelmed with the loss of hope for the morrow and the only peace you may find , would be seeing your life flash before your eyes as you meet death face to face. Choose life! For a life well lived is the most vulnerable to hatred, fear, destruction and devastation of the soul. The most delicate part of the human experience is when you learn to crawl before you walk. You realize you have survived the trials and the tribulations that you endured. Today.! Stand up! Stand strong! For you my friend, have braved the storm, weathered the battlefield and came out of the trenches still breathing. As for me, I am still here. Standing tall! Standing strong! Today, I am a "Warrior!"

© 2018 Deborah Leah Krempa


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I was hoping this site would offer a "like/love" option to perform on other people's works, but as it does not, I shall have to tell you myself that I really appreciated and enjoyed this! ^-^

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

*Welcome to "Pure Rhymes" Thanks for joining, great to have you...!*

A path of grit and growth, indeed... A block of raw writing that leaves us clawing after the insides of the author... A strong statement of faith, well penned...

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

383 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 12, 2017
Last Updated on March 14, 2018

Author

Deborah Leah Krempa
Deborah Leah Krempa

Toledo, OH



About
I am grandmother,.. My children and my grandchildren I love them all so very much. They are my gifts from my creator, the blessings in this life. I simply adore poetry and the .. more..

Writing