Reflections of Love

Reflections of Love

A Poem by Deborah Leah Krempa

By the way, I love you Gabriel , Noah, Hugo and jordan, Brendan, Alex and Allen. Baby Caiden, and Codie, Alicia, Aliyah and Dreyvaughn. I love all of you. I love my own children, Juleah, Paula and Melanie just as much as my grandchildren because each one of you has a special place in my life and in my heart. I have been blessed to live on this earth long enough to see all of you as you grow up in this crazy, messed up, beautiful world that we live in. And, i loved my only son Robert Stephen Krempa. His spirit lives on through us, his family and that is good a good thought because even though we had hard times and I made many mistakes in life, which hurt my family but you know something,; there must have been something that I did right. I taught my kids to strive, work damn hard on getting an education, finish school. Education is the key to a successful life. I taught them how to love and how to forgive and I taught my kids how to fight back and to overcome the struggles and the hardships that face us everyday. My children and my grand children are a reflection of who I am and what my life represents to the world.

© 2017 Deborah Leah Krempa


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Such beautiful reflections of you, of your loving, of your family, of the wonder of their connections to you. There is pain and there is joy, and you carry it all in every word.

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

311 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 12, 2017
Last Updated on June 12, 2017

Author

Deborah Leah Krempa
Deborah Leah Krempa

Toledo, OH



About
I am grandmother,.. My children and my grandchildren I love them all so very much. They are my gifts from my creator, the blessings in this life. I simply adore poetry and the .. more..

Writing