Not One More!

Not One More!

A Poem by Deborah Leah Krempa

You walk... I stand! Beside you. Not above Nor beneath you Not under Nor atop you We stand Side by side We stand Arm in arm We walk together Together we stand Hand in hand As we march one by one two by two All for one One for all One voice I am that voice Standing out Amidst the crowd As we cast you down And watch you drown At the polls when we vote Common Sense Gun Laws I strive to be more, not less I strive to be The one in a million The million in one, a voice. The million to one of many Voices... of the lost the missing, the abused and exploited CHILDREN, the innocent victims Of murder and molestation. As well as the degradation Of our future as YOUTH NATION We are those that bear witness To the fact that we are still here. As sadly many more Have arrived. As it is that we see you Through their eyes We hear what you have to say And say as you must Then say no more. Not one, more!

© 2018 Deborah Leah Krempa


Author's Note

Deborah Leah Krempa
All welcome to read, write a review, or share your opinion on this. Ty

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I sensed a death and the attendant anger... was it senseless - most is.

Posted 4 Years Ago


powerful...moving... I am your echo

Posted 4 Years Ago


A very patriotic engaging poem indeed!

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

461 Views
3 Reviews
Added on March 15, 2018
Last Updated on March 15, 2018

Author

Deborah Leah Krempa
Deborah Leah Krempa

Toledo, OH



About
I am grandmother,.. My children and my grandchildren I love them all so very much. They are my gifts from my creator, the blessings in this life. I simply adore poetry and the .. more..

Writing