Out of this world

Out of this world

A Poem by Deme
"

Beyond the expected the supernatural

"

 

You came to me as the dawn does the dusk. Unsure, what lies ahead with the dawning of a new day? Reality or Fantasy or both? When I see you there’s a feeling as soothing as the waves rolling unto the shore, which instigates sensual thoughts for a brief moment you entwined deep in the midst of my galaxy. My Venus to your Mars. We’re both aliens of the supernatural to one another’s existence. Beyond the stars more like Martians much more eccentric and complex than most common constellations. U & I the perfect supernovae. Halted in the matrix the red pill or the blue pill, will you? Or won’t you? Venture to my space of sensual seclusion which is the shade of the most beautiful shade of onyx dipped in pink lemonade? Its gravitational pull is as powerful as that of a trillion oxen like Babe which will have you suspended mind over feet deep in love drunken with the feeling that causes you to feel as though the moon is rapidly falling from underneath your feet I mean your mind. Initiating a cosmetic overflow of the Milky Way. I’m the moon to your sun, the Venus to your Mars the galaxy to your stars. Completed, perfection, our solar system.

© 2008 Deme


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
Added on October 10, 2008

Author

Deme
Deme

Tampa, FL



About
I'm a free lance writer filled with facts and fiction. Whom enjoys taken the mind outside of the box in search getting know one's true self! more..

Writing
Eve's Adam Eve's Adam

A Story by Deme


Joii's Bayou Joii's Bayou

A Book by Deme