How to Get Good Grades in High School, or College.

How to Get Good Grades in High School, or College.

A Story by Derek29

How to Get Good Grades in High School, or College.

by derek a,

 

Tip #1. Shore Up Any Grades that are Merely Average, or at least Above Average. Make sure that you have no weaknesses, in terms of subject matter. Focus on those courses, until all subjects average at least, 90, 91+, or higher(!!!). Be Good, and Excellent, in Every Subject. Please Keep in Mind. All the Graded Subjects are Important. Thanks (!!!,)

 

Tip #2. Take Notes in Class (, on Lectures, I Mean,). (You Will Do Better On Exams,!!) Also, Remember to Complete ALL of Your Assignments (!!!!). And, Do All of Your Readings(!!!,). Your Assignments are Important (!!!,).

 

Tip #3. Arrive on Time, and For All Your Courses. Remember to Attend Every Class(!!!,).

 

Tip #4. Manage Your Schedule. Budget Your Time, and Attend College Courses Over The Summer. In College, Set aside, only 2.3 days, for College Attendance, at least 2.3 days, for College Course Work, and at least 2.3 days, for leisure, per week. An experienced student might know this.

 

Tip #5. Take Advanced Classes, in high school. Remember to, Take Advanced Math, and Also, Advanced Music. It will make a difference, and that will prepare you better. Thank You.

 

Tip #6. Time Your Readings. Spend at Least 1-2 minutes, per page. A good 280 page book, might be readable in 280 minutes(!)

 

Tip #7. Focus on the Core Requirements(!!!,). Try to get an A, or A+, in each of your core requirement selections. Just so you know, they're more often checked, for good esteem issues. A-, or higher generally signals good esteem in a subject. A good  89+, or higher, is generally required for employability(!!!,). By your third semester, you should be more familiar with the Core.

 

Tip #8. Know Your Major Requirements. Generally, they require at least 10 or 13 main subject courses, in a particular majored subject, in order to graduate on time. Top Majors Include, English Literature, Creative Writing, Arts & Illustration,  General Sciences, Biology, and Music, and Economics. By your third or fourth semester, you should be more familiar with your Major.

 

And, Tip #9. Try to Make Honor Roll Every Semester(!!). (A good Honor Roll Student might have a checked GPA, of at least 3.67, every semester.)

 

Thanks,

© 2019 Derek29


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

“the main client is sort of a boy...., he’s sort of a boy angel...,” - a general quote, regarding,
it’s important to keep in mind that the main clients, even as adults, are quite often, gentle angel folk...,

If we fall, the Computer will help us. -a helpful reminder.
....,

Posted 2 Years Ago


“the main client is sort of a boy...., he’s sort of a boy angel...,” - a general quote, regarding,
it’s important to keep in mind that the main clients, even as adults, are quite often, gentle angel folk...,

If we fall, the Computer will help us. -a helpful reminder.
....,
Mandatory: Always leave the entire body and the entire mind in complete working healthy good condition.
....,
According to our records. There are now Canadian main clients, European main clients, and German main clients, these days.

May they last at least one hundred thousand years, and way more.

Posted 3 Years Ago


As a reminder: If you are at least two years past your point of passing, you are not allowed to pilot anyone else's vintage units. Also: You cannot pilot a unit of a different vintage, at all, ever.(!!!!!) That ruling is absolute.

All evil must be destroyed, and permanently deleted(!!!!!).
....,
Also: two common questions kept cropping up. 1. How long will a person live? 2. At what age will that person have sex?
The answers to those questions are twofold. 1. A person can generally check a standard professions chart to approximate at what age they're supposed to have sex. 2. A person's language matrix can also determine how long someone will live, and at what age they are supposed to have sex. This is an advanced, and highly useful system.

Posted 4 Years Ago


Another article: Remember to Attend extracurriculars in high school. Some think attending extracurriculars is generally always worth good free points(!!!). Some say it reflects on your report card, per the appropriate subject, or subjects.
....,
Important. Science is based on Morality.
....,
And:
Someone had a question about how college roommates, or how roommates in general should be decided, in event of that situation. A good successful solution is to room individuals with perfectly matching SATs, and perfectly matching SAT IIs.

Pretty clever, right,?,

In addition, for roommates over 25, you’ll want to pair individuals with perfectly matching SATs, matching phenotypes, and also matching ages, as well.
....,

Posted 4 Years Ago


Sobriety is correlated to Morality, Of Course.

Good Individuals love Good Chinese Americans,!!!,

Good Christian Living is the Correct Answer,!!!,

Remember to get Baptized, everyone!!!!!

2. This correct authentic modern and classic modern standard quality of life system, allows for, and completely mandates, at least 88 percent of the population, meaning those who are objectively checked to be good looking, good moral, above average, and, at least average and at least gifted intelligent, to be especially qualified as happy, and highly content, with an exceptional good high good quality of life.
That is particularly correct, for this off world.
All evil must be destroyed,!!!,
All bad individuals must be deleted, permanently,!!!,

Posted 4 Years Ago


1. The Six Important Values that Pertain to Basis. Generally, and Most Correctly, Correct Hierarchal Systems, for Modern and Classic, are determined by these Six Principal Values: Education, meaning college education; Intelligence, referring to, SAT scores (raw); Good Looks, meaning high phenotype, referring to, OO--; Morality, which is Correctly the Most Important Value in this Set; Sobriety, which will quite often determine the speaking leader in a small group; and, Good Ethnographic Tier, referring to, white, yellow, and red, ethnicities, only, which is important, to the system, as well. This primary system is made, to cover the main client, of course.
It is highly important we adhere to these rulings, involving classism.
The Important Basis of Societal hierarchies, pertains to those six categories.
Thank you.
Adherence to these rulings are Mandatory,!!!,
...,
Science is based on Morality.
Wealth is correlated to SAT levels.
General funding is quite often determined by GPA levels, and college accreditation.
Very Good Looking Women are distributed to high GPAs, high SATs, and Good general entertainment portfolio. Important reminder (Totally Mandatory!!!): Do not mix vintages, ever(!!!). Vintages cannot be mixed, ever(!!!).
You need a high GPA to qualify for Good Looking Women(!!!), as per GPA allowances. That explains it.
....,
All evil must be destroyed.(!!!)
....,

Posted 4 Years Ago


Sanity is correlated to Morality, Of Course.

Our wealth levels seem slightly correlated to our SAT scores.
1600s = Godlike.
1500s = Supra.
1400s = Elite. Modern Sophisticate.
1300s = a Suburbanite.
1200s = a Townie.

(Please note: some calibrated test scores, may actually +bonus of at least a good +10 to 60 points, to raw score results, in order to calculate a person’s general SAT- reflected intelligence. Through usage of standard officiated SAT to general IQ charts.) SAT scores are representative of IQ, of course.
...,
Keep in mind. If someone is to have power, then they are expected to have, and be tested with having, Good High Standards,!!!, This is an Important Inclusion,!!!,
...,
What this also entails is, that:

Main clients that have at least 3.5 years of college, or raw SATs of at least 1500+, are to be compiled and comprehended as beings of extraordinary higher powers...,

Why, in fact, if we ever were to meet a main client with at least 3.5 years of college or raw SATs of at least 1500+, we’d posit them correctly as Super Deities, or to place them again, for those analysts studying, they’d be perceived as Gods, and Omega God figures, beings of extraordinarily greater strength, higher talents and wisdoms...., for they are awe inspiringly divine, and Magnificent....,

A lot of them have genius or gifted only educations, we suspect....,

Posted 4 Years Ago


Also:
Sanity is correlated to morality.
And, Sobriety is correlated to education.
Good individuals love Good Chinese Americans,!!!,
Just to add.
...,
Charm correlates to Good Looks, Morality, Good Verbal GPA, Literature GPA, and Good Arts skills.

Luck is generally correlated to Morality, and good math GPA.
...,
To be honorable, my group is surprisingly unsnotty. However, please keep in mind, we’re good honor students from very high GPA backgrounds. Truthfully, that notion might indicate our sole base prejudice. That we only tolerate individuals who score consistently in the good 90s and good 80s levels, in high school, and who attended happily at college as pure minds of good intent. Furthermore, that we only tolerate decent, virtuous, Christianly, honorable, moral minded, sober, intelligent individuals. We don’t like individuals who are stupid, dishonorable, or bad looking. The disparity in good grade levels becomes more discernible as we become adults.

Posted 4 Years Ago


Incidentally, our height qualifier generally correlates to our gpa grade in civics, some think...,

Also, our wealth levels seem slightly correlated to our SAT scores.
...,
Here’s a good correspondence chart for SATs, to GPA.
...,
a 1600 score, corresponds to a 100 GPA, or higher.
a 1500 score, corresponds to a 96 GPA, or higher.
a 1400 score, corresponds to a 93 GPA, or higher.
a 1300 score, corresponds to an 88 GPA, or higher.
a 1200 score, corresponds to an 85 GPA, or higher.
...,
There was another theory about height qualifier. Some think a celebrity’s height is correctly correlated to educative grade in which the celebrity was compiled in. For instance, if a celebrity were compiled in 9th grade, they’d be 5ft 10in, or 5ft 11in.
....,
Derek’s Mandatory Ruling; In event someone has at least one semester of college, then they are only authorized to play humans, mammals, and birds.

Posted 4 Years Ago


Yes. I’m a first generation main client. Incidentally, I was born in February.
....,
On the afterlife.
We, as humans, are bound for Immortality.
....,
Heaven, Life, Sci fi heaven, Immortality, and incarnations are among the best best looking things ever.
....,
Someone had a question about generational sciences.
The Theory of Eternal Reoccurrence is actually way more CORRECT(!!!!!!).
....,

Posted 4 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

345 Views
13 Reviews
Added on February 19, 2019
Last Updated on November 30, 2019

Author

Derek29
Derek29

New York City, NY



About
About the Author: Derek Andrew Chin has worked in publishing for over two and half years. He spent two years studying at Vassar, and two and a half years, in, at Columbia University. He has his Bac.. more..

Writing