Six (or Seven) Main Tips for, How to be an Entertainment Model...,

Six (or Seven) Main Tips for, How to be an Entertainment Model...,

A Story by Derek29

Good Focus on Role Playing Games. (a likeable composition, by Derek A.)

 

In Praise and Furtherment, of Safer, Peaceful, Beneficial Entertainment...,

(Important: We will only Honor in these Three Categories...,!)

 

To further announce, that the three type of honored, by myself, and other peaceful, very good looking, are exclusively to either these three primary medium:

 

Primaries(2): (We Are Only Willing To Honor in These Three Categories,!!!!!!,)

1. Role Playing Games.

And, Also,

2. Television Series. (Preferably, Science Fiction and Fantasy, Exclusively,!)

3. Rock Music.

4. Film.

5. Science Fiction.

 

Secondly,

There are only Three Ways that One Can Make it as a Celebrity.

1. First off, only through substantial accreditation (!!!), in the subject field. Particularly, for an Ivy.(!!!!!!,)

2. Through competent and professional portfolio work. (generally written, or visual arts, or composition, or performance,!!!, professional quality only,!!!,)

3. Through substantial hours of music played,!!!, generally at least over 800(!!!,), or at least over 1000 hours(!!!,), worth of instrumental performance,(!!!).

4. In Addition, Only Incredible Good Looking(Top One or Two Phenotype,Only,), Intelligent (SAT 1430+, or higher,), Ivy Class Individuals (Tier One, or higher,!!!,), Should be Allowed to Qualify as Celebrities,!!!!!!,).

 

Various Main Entertainment Groups recognize in generally six categories(!!!), Arts, Literature, Film,& Theatre, Music, Television, Genre, and Sciences,(!!!!!!)

 

Please Keep In Mind,

 

1. All My Musician and My Actor Celebrities count, as Music Celebrities, and Television Celebrities, and as Film Celebrities..

 

2. Highly Important: I, Derek, Only Acknowledge My Own Musicians, and My Own Actor and Models Celebrities, Which, Are My Own Age(!!!!!!), and My Own Matching GPA,(!!!!!!), This Is Important,(!!!!!!), I only recognize Ivies, who are My Own Age, and Exact Matching GPA.(!!!!!!,)

 

That in order to insure a Safer world, we should only acknowledge, these three types of celebrities, to mention again: (1) Role Playing Game Celebrities, (2) Television Series Celebrities, (3) Intensive Rock Music, (4) Film Making, and (5) Science Fiction.

(It is Important that Hobbies be Safe, and Quiet, and Very Good Looking,!, and Likeable,!, and Good Enjoyable!,)

 

As an important Article: In Order to Make it Successful, in whichever field, one must be expected to manufacture, in one of those Three safely acknowledged fields. Respect Quiet Hobbies, and Extra High Quality Science Fiction Television, Please...,

 

Thank You.

Thankfully,

Derek.,

 

**** *

Bonus, Six (or Seven) Important Guidelines for Being an Entertainment Celebrity, or an Entertainment Model. (Some of these Guidelines are Totally Mandatory!,)

 

1. Smoke Cigarettes. If you look in the pages of certain fashion magazines, you'll quite often find that there's what's referred to as an industry coolometer, which consists of a set of 11 cool value category exams. A good way to increase your coolometer, is to smoke menthol cigarettes. Also, if smoked properly, they will help you relax, calmly, and contribute gracefully, for more improved health terms.

 

2. Get a distinctive tattoo. A good sexy tattoo will copyright or trademark your good looks celebrity, and your good looking celebrity entertainment model. It's so individuals will know which good looking modeling group you happen to be in.

 

3. Total Sobriety is Mandatory. In order to stay good photogenic, and incredible good looking, one has to stay totally sober. Total Total Sobriety is Totally Mandatory. Thank you.

 

4. Total Sobriety, and Good Showering, are Totally Mandatory. Good showering grants lighter features, and grants pointier features. Showering also enhances in other ways that are beneficial, and Very, Very Good Looking. As mentioned, Total Showering is Totally Totally Mandatory, for Everyone.

 

5. Skip Breakfasts. (And Stay Physically Fit.)

 

6. Read Books. (And Play Music.) (And, Watch Television.)

 

Also:

7. Be a Shy Individual. Be shy, And good individuals, will prefer your company more often.

 

Thank You Kindly.

Derek.,


....,

Also....
(Important: For immediate connection notes, I only use, and employ, myself, or, direct family members, only, as contacts, or as friends. Only myself, or my direct family members, only(!!!). This colleague list, of course, includes actual direct siblings, but does not include cousins. This is important. Sorry.)....,

© 2021 Derek29


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Also. Please keep in mind.

All Models Are Permanently Traceable To Their Asian American Primary Genetic Progenitors, Using The SIX OBJECT EXAM(!!!!!!).

All Models and Celebrities Must be Permanently Returned to Their Asian American Primary Genetic Progenitor(!!!!!!)
….,
I Derek was made from a fencer’s foil, a slender realistic g.i. teddy bear, an orange handled item, a large metal spoon, a brand new good textured blue rubber ball, and a well made white timer clock, as well. Also, I’m from New York State, originally.
….,
As a reminder to Justice Monitor (and, The Computer):
Always, Always use the standard reimbursement policies, for all cases.(!!!!!!)

Of course!
….,
Five Mandatory Rulings on if you’ve used genetics that are traceable to me. (This includes vision, bone structure, cellular structure, etc.)

1. In event you’ve used genetics traceable to me, then you are required to have incredible strong ingrained loyalty protocols to myself, Derek Chin, the main client, in the Universe. Loyalty protocols may only be made to Derek, the main client in the Universe, incidentally.

2. The model or clone can’t say anything bad about me, ever, basically. If a verbal offense account goes over three offenses, then the model can no longer use genetics traceable to me, and will then have to be permanently deleted.

3. If the genetic share traceable to me exceeds 50 percent, or is the majority, the model is mine, and must be accredited to me. If genetics traceable to me exceeds 15 to 20 percent, you are required to accredit me when credit for the model is given. Also if genetics traceable to me exceeds 18 to 21 percent, my ruling is that I, Derek, the main client, might completely own the model, if it’s good looking. Thanks.

4. If you’ve used my genetics, then you are required to obey all laws, and stay a good moral person. If a person or clone’s morality stat is less than 5, then the Computer will permanently delete them. This ruling pertains to any and every person or clone.

5. In event a model or clone has been produced illegally, or is an illegal model, then The Computer might delete it, as per standard policies.

Thank you.

Important reminder:

6. If you are not one of my vintage, Do not use any genetics traceable to me, ever!!!!!!.

My genetics and genetics traceable to me, are completely reserved for myself and individuals of my vintage, only!!!!!!!.

Posted 5 Months Ago


A model can be traced to their backer using at least six tests.

All models are traceable to their Asian American male primary genetic progenitors, using the SIX OBJECT EXAM.(!!!!!)

1. A model’s celebrity siblings, and celebrity parents can be checked, using computer genetic tests.

2.through the model’s inventory grid, the backer can be determined.

3. the model’s original recipe can be used to trace their backer, from the day they were produced.

4. through counting links method, which can be checked using computer, a backer can be traced.

5.Through a genetic SIX OBJECT EXAM, a model's genetics can quite often be traced to their correct genetic progenitor. The model's or celebrity's six object exam is always, ALWAYS a standard one.(!!!!!!) The six object exam also is a VERY GOOD, VERY CORRECT, VERY DEFINITIVE method for determining the model's or celebrity's CORRECT ACTUAL genetic progenitor. In fact, this method ALWAYS OUTRANKS. i.e., to include again, this may be a VERY DEFINITIVE bottom line exam.(!!!!!)

6. through a more detailed dna scan, the model’s majority percentage can often be determined. (This method is also quite often the bottom line in matching a model to their genetic progenitor.)

7. Through use of a tattoo checker, the backer can be traced, as well. It can also provide a detailed history of the model. All property must be returned to their proper moral owner.(!!!!!)

8. the model’s synchord record, can quite often suggest or trace the backer, if authenticated.

9. the models hand image (or, life lines) can trace the progenitor, as well, using computer informatics software, or in person. Male hand lines can be matched to their backer or group. Female hand lines can be matched with other females of the group.

10. Some believe when a celebrity is properly commissioned, she or he is matched with at least one single definitive celebrity ID credential. In theory, matching the correct celebrity ID credential may also determine the backer, or the direct primary employer.

11. Basically all models can be traceable to their backer’s statehood. Most backers come from completely different statehoods anyway. I’m from New York State, incidentally, and incredible incredible good looking models that trace to New York, or to my US American or international travelogue, will often trace to me. I’ve been to every state except for Montana. Also I’ve been to France, Tokyo, Canada, and Mexico, and the airport in England, just so you know. Also, I have slight accreditation from Oxfordshire.
....,
12. Also: All models are traceable to their backers, by their bone structure.(!!!!!!) Just for your information.

13. Important(!!!!!!): The Computer has identified that a main rep might only need a 18 to 21 percent genetics share in order to claim a model. There are reasons for this ruling. Keep in mind a share might still be worth accrediting.

14. A very good looking model can often be traceable through their keys(!!!!!!).

Also: if a model traces to your vintage, genetically, by at least 5 to 8 percent, or, by the majority, and to no other vintage groups, you may still be the sole proprietor. (No cheats allowed!!)

(Don’t mix vintages ever!!!!! Vintages Cannot be mixed ever!!!!!)
….,
You are totally required to submit your entire record and synchord, in order to claim your models, commercial franchises, or celebrities, so that they can be fully evaluated by the celebrity judges commission. (I already submitted mine!!!!!!)
…,
Also: Keep in mind. The Computer has informed me; In order to see good looking women or incredible incredible good looking women, you are required to be a good moral person.
In order to see on a normal scope, you need a morality of at least 10 or higher, is what that means.
In order to see women on good looking scope, your morality must be at least 15 or higher, on total lookup, as well.
Good looking women have also imposed you must be at least good looking or very good looking in order to see them.
….,
As a reminder to Justice Monitor (and, The Computer):
Always, Always use the standard reimbursement policies, for all cases.(!!!!!!) To be determined optimally for the main client.

Of course!
….,

Posted 8 Months Ago


Also. Please keep in mind.

All Models Are Permanently Traceable To Their Asian American Primary Genetic Progenitors, Using The SIX OBJECT EXAM(!!!!!!).

All Models and Celebrities Must be Permanently Returned to Their Asian American Primary Genetic Progenitor(!!!!!!)
….,
Incidentally: To be classed as an angel, modernly, a person is required to have a Morality stat of at least 15+, or higher. They’ll even let you keep your angel wings with a Morality stat of at least 13+.
....,
And: Intelligence equipment should Always, Always be used Only to Prevent all crimes, in all countries, and elsewhere.(!!!!!)
….,

Posted 1 Year Ago


Correctly(!!!): We only allow individuals with SAT 1300+, and SAT 1380+, on our own off worlds.

Important: Even someone with a SAT 1240+, or regardless of their SAT range, can use the exact same restriction policy,!!!, that allows per SAT 1240+, SAT 1300+, and SAT 1380+, as Totally Mandatory Requirements for Visitors. (!!!) This is correct(!!!), and fine.
To explain why: Only individuals of SAT 1300+, and SAT 1380+, should be distributed.(!!!)

Those rulings are in protection for all of us.

Also Important: Influence should only go to those who are intelligent enough to use it, morally. (!!!)
....,
(Mandatory Ruling: Keep in mind. An invitation to visit someone’s off world, is generally only a two to three month pass.)
....,
Bad individuals don’t want to be around anymore, ever.(!!!!)
....,
All evil must be destroyed(!!!!), and permanently deleted(!!!!).

Posted 2 Years Ago


Another additional tip.
Just a reminder.
Celebrities are sometimes attributed for nationwide travel, and diplomacy work in other countries.
....,
Also: Homeschooled individuals have peak intelligences which extrapolate to at least IQ 61 to at least IQ 181, and way, way higher.
....,
All Good persons are blessed.(!!!!!)

Posted 3 Years Ago


Also: Someone else wanted me to include. I thought I'd mention the book to movie correspondence system. If a Nielsen representative reads, or purchases, a book, that book will be added to the star entertainment book registry, if that book is found sufficiently entertaining. And, the representative will, of course, be sent a movie from the filmmaking industry, as a special thanks. In this way, there might also be a movie released, for every book, read or purchased. This includes, fiction, novels, magazines, how-to informative, comic books, text books, and roleplaying games.
...,
Also: Drinking tea could be used to enhance a very good looking female’s vocal range, for singing.
....,
Also: I am very aware that at least 99.6 percent of us are from US America, or Canada.(!!!!!)

Posted 3 Years Ago


Also: Important note: In terms of vision.(!!) If someone you know or care about wears glasses..., It is Important and Mandatory to get your kids LASIK vision, if they could use it(!!!!!!), regardless of their age, even if they are adults(!!!!!), or elderly.
It is important that the PTA knows this(!!!!!!).
....,

Posted 3 Years Ago


Please keep in mind.

Using Computers, All models and celebrities and incredible good looking persons are definitively traceable. The Method of Counting links, to a Model or a Celebrity, definitely works, as well.
Also, the dna check can trace a celebrity or model to their proper owner.(as the definitive final answer.)
All property must be returned to their proper moral owner.(!!!!!)
All models, and celebrities, and incredible good looking persons must be returned to their proper moral owner(!!!!!), which is correctly the main client, from their exact vintage(!!!!!), or vintages. Your vintage is checked through your dna.(!!!!!)
All accounts must be properly returned to the correct moral person.
….,
Also, Highly Important: As an additional penance for all of the incredibly, incredibly good looking women traceable to my vintage, they always have to appear totally naked, in front of me, very, incredibly close to me, or in incredibly sexy outfitting, very, incredibly close to me.

Thank you.
…,

Posted 3 Years Ago


Just another article.
....,
Firstly, in event the main client reads a book, it’ll increase the intelligences of him and his group. Also, The Computer will probably add the book, if the book is quality, to the book list registry, and release a movie, or a movie franchise, to thank the main client for it. They also might send the main client an incredibly good looking woman, as additional thanks, customarily. There are probably a lot of other additional bonuses for the main client, for reading entertaining or enlightening books.
....,
Secondly, if the main client plays a musical instrument, it will increase the fitness, the good looks, the intelligence, the speed, and the many talents, of his models. Also, playing a musical instrument will often attract incredibly good looking women, for the main client.
....,
Thirdly, the main client can bring in Nielsen group ratings for watching television, which can earn the main client money, incredibly good looking women, the chance to win numerous prizes, other franchises, etc., or the opportunity to be an entertainment consultant, or develop his own show. Also, this will increase the main client’s media and genre level, in addition to the media and genre level of his group.
....,
Fourthly, when the main client plays a board game, or a computer video game, the main client might win several prizes, money, or even a vacation.

Likewise, if the main client fritters with a deck of cards, it’ll increase the speed, the intelligence, the dexterity, the incredible fitness and the incredible body, and the incredible good looks of the main client and his group.
Just letting you know.
.....,
Fifthly, if the main client learns another language, it’ll increase the intelligence of his group, and improve cuisine, on the main client’s level.
....,
Please keep in mind. There are at least thousands of additional bonuses for the main client and the main client’s group.

We all agree to this.
Thank you.
....,
When in doubt, We Must Hold the Computer up to Exact Good Clausing.(!!!!!)
....,
Also, Mandatory: the pedestrian a.i. Is a gpa-guarded mechanism, for my homeworld. One has to match or outscore my subject report cards, per educative level, in order to make an appearance in it. According to lookup, at least 96 to 132 percent of the individuals in my pedestrian a.i. are supposed to be played entirely by myself.
The intention is to keep the main client safer.
Also, only those I myself personally invited within the most recent two or three months, are allowed to stay on my homeworld, or my offworlds. An invitation to stay generally does not exceed two or three months, either.
Only good, honorable, healthy looking, innocuous, non-detrimental, law abiding citizens, are allowed to stay on my homeworld, or offworlds, or offworld stations. That is my permanent ruling.
If someone is banned from my offworld, they may not make an appearance at all.
....,
The Rulings on this page, and the above and below pages, are permanently enacted, and enacted forever permanently.

Posted 4 Years Ago


The situation involving SATocracy is being placed into immediate effect.
....,
Good Looking Women are intended for intelligent individuals of their exact vintage, only,!!!,

In accordance to O-Society experts, one is required to have an SAT 1300+, at least one year of college, and be AO- or OO-, and pass a comprehensive morality exam, in order is to have sex with a Good Looking Woman, and vintages cannot be mixed, ever,!!!,

There are moral reasons for this ruling,!!!,
...,
Do not mix vintages, ever,!!!.
Vintages cannot be mixed, ever,!!!.
....,
Keep in mind.

If a main client has at least four years of college, or a college degree, he is guaranteed to have incredible good looking sex.!!!,
Also, If a main client has a college degree, at least four years of college, a straight-A’s full semester report card, a cumulative average of at least 92.3, a Magna cum laude, a cumulative average of at least 90.2 or higher in at least five individual subjects, or at least, 124 A’s cumulative, then he is guaranteed an incredibly good looking lay, from an incredible good looking woman of his exact vintage, per each qualifier,!!!.
Thank you.
....,
In fact, all a main client needs in order to have sex, is at least a year, or a year and a half, of college.
Thank you.
....,
Also; My entire vintage is comprised of at least 103 percent white, yellow, red ethnic types, only.

Posted 4 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

363 Views
18 Reviews
Added on April 16, 2019
Last Updated on June 5, 2021

Author

Derek29
Derek29

New York City, NY



About
About the Author: Derek Andrew Chin has worked in publishing for over two and half years. He spent two years studying at Vassar, and two and a half years, in, at Columbia University. He has his Bac.. more..

Writing