A Fond Memory about the Fantastic Four comic book series...,

A Fond Memory about the Fantastic Four comic book series...,

A Story by Derek29

I remember one time when I was really young, invisible woman from the fantastic four, designed a really bawdy costume for herself. It showed her bare naked arms, her bare naked chest, her bare naked thighs, her bare naked legs, and her bare naked tight midriff. The costume seemed designed from a piece of scarf, in fact. I guess I figured that the guys at the comic book company gained a full share or two, so she designed her new outfit to boost sales.
After a year or so, someone wrote in to comment that the pretty new costume was way too revealing.
“No, it’s okay,” explained the comic company. It was by comic book standards.

© 2019 Derek29


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Correctly(!!!): We only allow individuals with SAT 1300+, and SAT 1380+, on our own off worlds.

Important: Even someone with a SAT 1240+, or regardless of their SAT range, can use the exact same restriction policy,!!!, that allows per SAT 1240+, SAT 1300+, and SAT 1380+, as Totally Mandatory Requirements for Visitors. (!!!) This is correct(!!!), and fine.
To explain why: Only individuals of SAT 1300+, and SAT 1380+, should be distributed.(!!!)

Those rulings are in protection for all of us.

Also Important: Influence should only go to those who are intelligent enough to use it, morally. (!!!)
....,
(Mandatory Ruling: Keep in mind. An invitation to visit someone’s off world, is generally only a two to three month pass.)
....,
All evil must be destroyed(!!!!).
....,

Posted 3 Years Ago


Important Instruction: Market squares of America to the modern Japanese. We’re trying to futurize the off world.
Yes!!!,

Posted 3 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

81 Views
2 Reviews
Added on October 23, 2019
Last Updated on October 24, 2019

Author

Derek29
Derek29

New York City, NY



About
About the Author: Derek Andrew Chin has worked in publishing for over two and half years. He spent two years studying at Vassar, and two and a half years, in, at Columbia University. He has his Bac.. more..

Writing