Important, this must be understood.., a Must Read article reminder...,

Important, this must be understood.., a Must Read article reminder...,

A Story by Derek29

An Important Reminder(!!).

Two of the more All Important Concepts, are firstly, the Main Client exemption, and secondly, the main client privilege.

The especially important Main Client exemption entails that the Main Client is exempt from certain duties, restricted standards, nonsense penalties, etc., which the main client is not licensed to be patterned. The main client is also exempt from emotion control. This function has been placed, for the protection of the main client, and for Good Morality, as well. Penalties for instigating with, stealing from, or plotting against, the main client, are often extremely, extremely severe. Again, this is important. Their protection is already encoded.

The Main Client’s Life is Most Essentially Important.
The main client privilege has also also been placed as an allowance for the main client. That the main client is entitled to free money, free jobs, and free stimulus, free clothes, food and soda, pending their most excellent qualifiers. This license has been likewise placed for their good protection, and for general benefits to the good American economy. They, the Main Client, are to be given, the highest priority.

These concepts agree. The Main Client is of the highest class standing, and worthy of all the most good protections in the world. These concepts are imported for the benefit of good higher moral futures, and for most basic moral existentialism.

This is all covered in the book programs to Existentialist Moralities.
Thank you.

© 2019 Derek29


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

The Computer has implemented SATocracy to perfectly tested results(!!!).
....,
Correctly(!!!): We only allow individuals with SAT 1300+, and SAT 1380+, on our own off worlds.

Important: Even someone with a SAT 1240+, or regardless of their SAT range, can use the exact same restriction policy,!!!, that allows per SAT 1240+, SAT 1300+, and SAT 1380+, as Totally Mandatory Requirements for Visitors. (!!!) This is correct(!!!), and fine.
To explain why: Only individuals of SAT 1300+, and SAT 1380+, should be distributed.(!!!)

Those rulings are in protection for all of us.

Also Important: Influence should only go to those who are intelligent enough to use it, morally. (!!!)
....,
Importantly, for The Justice Monitor:
Set penalties to the standard penalties, for each offense, and set reimbursements to the standard correct reimbursements, per each instance, and for each case, and for each situation that calls for it.
Penalties go to the initializers, of each offense.
Always, always abort all criminals.
Don’t mix vintages ever!!!.
Vintages cannot be mixed ever!!!.
....,
The Computer should always, always tell the truth.(!!!)
....,
The penalty for keying a person is very, VERY, INCREDIBLY SEVERE, AND INCREDIBLY, INCREDIBLY WORSE THAN THAT(!!!).
No keying is ever allowed(!!!).
All Keys will be permanently deleted(!!!).
....,
(Mandatory Ruling: Keep in mind. An invitation to visit someone’s off world, is generally only a two to three month pass.)
....,
All evil must be destroyed(!!!!), and permanently deleted (!!!!).
....,

Posted 2 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

41 Views
1 Review
Added on December 26, 2019
Last Updated on December 27, 2019

Author

Derek29
Derek29

New York City, NY



About
About the Author: Derek Andrew Chin has worked in publishing for over two and half years. He spent two years studying at Vassar, and two and a half years, in, at Columbia University. He has his Bac.. more..

Writing