Rulings on Travel, and Colonization....,

Rulings on Travel, and Colonization....,

A Story by Derek29

Rulings on Travel, and Colonization..., for the main client...., 
Colonization Rulings Number One thru Six. 
1. You are not allowed to set up in a zip coded district, that your main client has not been in(!!!!!). This severe ruling is to maintain the historical accuracy of an area(!!!!!). 
(Also: In event the main client is the first, or one of the first five, or six, to travel through a province, the Computer might allocate some additional territory for them, within region, as a good bonus....)
2. You are not allowed to set up a colony in a country or a province or district, that your direct line main client has not been in(!!!!!).  
3. If traveling a route, a main client may still be able to set up a unit, roadside, along that route. 
4. If a main client is merely on layover, he may only set up within that airported district. Likewise, if on a cruise ship, it is possible for a main client to set up, on that particular cruise line. 
5. You are not allowed to set up in someone else’s borough.(!!!!!)
Important note: Manhattan is for Manhattaners, only(!!!!!!).
California is for Californians, only(!!!!!).
6. Important Mandatory Ruling, for all New Yorkers.
Individuals, Get Back to the boroughs they're from!!!.
The boroughs they're from, are the boroughs they're from!!!.
Do not go to other boroughs that you are not from!!!.
Thank you.

© 2020 Derek29


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Correctly(!!!): We only allow individuals with SAT 1300+, and SAT 1380+, on our own off worlds.

Important: Even someone with a SAT 1240+, or regardless of their SAT range, can use the exact same restriction policy,!!!, that allows per SAT 1240+, SAT 1300+, and SAT 1380+, as Totally Mandatory Requirements for Visitors. (!!!) This is correct(!!!), and fine.
To explain why: Only individuals of SAT 1300+, and SAT 1380+, should be distributed.(!!!)

Those rulings are in protection for all of us.

Also Important: Influence should only go to those who are intelligent enough to use it, morally. (!!!)
....,
(Mandatory Ruling: Keep in mind. An invitation to visit someone’s off world, is generally only a two to three month pass.)
....,
All evil must be destroyed(!!!!).
....,

Posted 3 Years Ago


This is very good. For our economies.
....,
Please keep in mind.
Lines of Royalty are quite often determined by objective science.
....,

Posted 3 Years Ago


Kingship of New York State works per each colonized district.

Proper Kingship of Each Borough will go to the most college educated main client, per each borough.

Kingship of Each Borough will go to the first knight main client of each borough.

Kingship of Manhattan will go to the Most College Educated Main Client of Manhattan.

Kingship of Queensborough will go to the Most College Educated Main Client of Queensborough.
....,
Incidentally, I've been in every US state except Montana.
I, Derek Andrew Chin, am classed as a nationwide celebrity.

Also, I've been to at least six countries, including France, and Tokyo, Canada, and Mexico.
....,
We will continue to be Judged by only our Most College Educated.

Authentically Moral Good, Good Looking individuals will be properly promoted.(!!)
....,
All evil must be destroyed, and permanently deleted(!!!!).
....,

Posted 3 Years Ago


We will continue to be Judged by only our Most College Educated.

Authentically Moral Good, Good Looking individuals will be properly promoted.(!!)
....,
All evil must be destroyed, and permanently deleted(!!!!).
....,

Posted 3 Years Ago


This is Important,!!!,

Highest Top Power Rankings per each state (except for New York State) will go to the adult main client that has been there the longest, pending a total sobriety exam,!!!,
....,
Total Modern Kingship of each Country and City will go to the adult main client that has been there, the first,!!!.
....,
Authentically Moral Good, Good Looking individuals will be properly promoted.(!!)
....,
All evil must be destroyed, and permanently deleted(!!!!).
.....

Posted 3 Years Ago


Important Instruction: Market squares of America to the modern Japanese. We’re trying to futurize the off world.
Yes!!!,

Posted 4 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

77 Views
6 Reviews
Added on April 19, 2020
Last Updated on April 22, 2020

Author

Derek29
Derek29

New York City, NY



About
About the Author: Derek Andrew Chin has worked in publishing for over two and half years. He spent two years studying at Vassar, and two and a half years, in, at Columbia University. He has his Bac.. more..

Writing