Our Four Goal Priorities...,

Our Four Goal Priorities...,

A Story by Derek29

Our Five Goal Priorities, include the following...,
Priority Number One. To make sure the main client is happy, and safe, and totally protected, and fully content. In a Good Looking, Completely Moral atmosphere. That is most often the Most Important Goal Priority, on the List. We must always act Morally and Ethically. 
Priority Number Two. To produce college graduates. Or, to complete as many years of college, as possible. 
Priority Number Three. To produce dynamo portfolios, and to produce high quality creative projects.
Priority Number Four. To make new breakthroughs in science. Please keep in mind. The total protection and happiness of the main client is the Most Important. We must provide morally, and ethically.
*Important(!!!). Priority Number Five. Do not mix vintages, ever(!!!). Vintages cannot be mixed, ever(!!!). Thanks.

© 2020 Derek29


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

incidentally, my high school narc list includes, Jon Summers, Alexis Scofeld, Ashley Horner, Juliet Masterson, John Pak, blonde Mallory Taylor, Vince Shanahan, Classic Zoe, Matthias, and Kate Windsor. (These are high school narcs that i play, of course.)

My high school narcs are all guaranteed to be totally totally daily showered, and totally sober. i’ll only play a high school narc, if my high school avatars, are totally totally daily well showered, white or Asian American, permanently, and totally totally sober, by mandate of US American law, and by standard stipulated contracting, as per my actual authentic record. Any violations of this contracting will result in a serious lawsuit of at least 3800 Billion dollars, in cash, to be paid to me, literally, against the high school board, for any breaches. seriously.

also: i was the top 1 valedictorian of all time, per my era, and the top 3 or 5 rated high school gpa, of all time, per universal records, currently. i was the top rated student in advanced music and advanced math. also i’m a magna cum laude from an ivy league university, a seven sisters alumnus, and i made dean’s list at three consecutive semesters in a row, at college.

Posted 1 Year Ago


Someone had a question about incarnative science.
Well, it works on a basic point system for building your character.
A person gets at least 50 character builder points, per each incarnation. He might get at least 75 character builder points if he selects a homeschooled or grade school education.
He gets at least 100 character builder points, if he selects high school, and at least 125 character builder points, if he selects high school and college.
Also, he might get at least over 150 character builder points, or over 175 character builder points, if he selects high school, college, and work employment, as well.
Other bonuses may apply for artists, writers, music, science, or other work portfolios.
Also, in event he selects fresh soul clausing, it’s supposed to completely heal him for at least five or six afflictions. And, additionally, there are supposed to be at least five or six district upgrades, per each following incarnation.
I tallied all my work points up. Apparently, I’m guaranteed to at least 245 character builder points, plus at least an additional high quality five or six major biological upgrades, plus at least five or six high districting upgrades, plus at least 300 points worth of additional blessings I placed on myself.
Thank you. plus at least 300 points worth of additional blessings I placed on myself.
Thank you.
....,
Someone also had a question about districting.
The answer is, that depending on their parents, someone might get at least 225 to at least over 395 district building points, to spend on various district improvements. Additional districting points may be additionally supplemented by the parents, and selected education, varying.
Thank you.

Posted 2 Years Ago


The Computer has implemented SATocracy to perfectly tested results(!!!).
....,
Correctly(!!!): We only allow individuals with SAT 1300+, and SAT 1380+, on our own off worlds.

Important: Even someone with a SAT 1240+, or regardless of their SAT range, can use the exact same restriction policy,!!!, that allows per SAT 1240+, SAT 1300+, and SAT 1380+, as Totally Mandatory Requirements for Visitors. (!!!) This is correct(!!!), and fine.
To explain why: Only individuals of SAT 1300+, and SAT 1380+, should be distributed.(!!!)

Those rulings are in protection for all of us.

Also Important: Influence should only go to those who are intelligent enough to use it, morally. (!!!)
....,
(Mandatory Ruling: Keep in mind. An invitation to visit someone’s off world, is generally only a two to three month pass.)
....,
All evil must be destroyed(!!!!).
....,
Morality Number System.
(Abuse is completely prohibited.)
This System is permanently enacted as of at least fifteen years ago, and always, always, after that.
1, represents goodness and morality.
2, represents peace and goodness of thought.
3, represents honor, and moral protection.
4, represents good health and wholeness of body. (Good citizens are to be totally completely protected.)
5, represents kindness, justice, and purity.
6, represents justice, and good manners.
etc....,
7, represents excellence, and good well being.
8, represents justice and good social conduct.
....,
Any number including 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, or 9, represents true blessing for the main client, that the main client will live forever, eternally forever, completely intact, and permanently forever, as of twenty- five years ago, and always, always, always, always, after that.
....,
Morally: All you have to be is a good person, and The Computer will Totally Totally Protect you, and Totally Provide for you.

Posted 2 Years Ago


Ruling regarding main client spans:
When they make it to 10, they’ll make it to 20.
When they make it to 20, they’ll make it to 40.
When they make it to 30, they’ll make it to 60.
When they make it to 40, they’ll make it to 80.
When they make it to 50, they’ll make it to 150.

Mandatory: The average single life span of a main client is generally somewhere between 195 years to 1350 years, and way, way more, in a single life span.

Posted 3 Years Ago


This is Highly Important(!!!!!):

It is Highly Important to Provide Total Protection to Good Looking Law Abiding Citizens, Provide Total Protection to Law Abiding Citizens, Provide Total Protection to Good Moral Citizens, and, Provide Total Protection to babies.

Thank you.
....,
Morality Number System.
(Abuse is completely prohibited.)
This System is permanently enacted as of at least fifteen years ago, and always, always, after that.
1, represents goodness and morality.
2, represents peace and goodness of thought.
3, represents honor, and moral protection.
4, represents good health and wholeness of body. (Good citizens are to be totally completely protected.)
5, represents kindness, justice, and purity.
6, represents justice, and good manners.
etc....,
7, represents excellence, and good well being.
8, represents justice and good social conduct.
....,
Any number including 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, or 9, represents true blessing for the main client, that the main client will live forever, eternally forever, completely intact, and permanently forever, as of twenty- five years ago, and always, always, always, always, after that.
....,
Morally: All you have to be is a good person, and The Computer will Totally Totally Protect you, and Totally Provide for you.

Posted 3 Years Ago


Also: Detainment should be permanently outlawed (!!!!), for main clients.
...,
Main clients should always, always be guaranteed a life long, well welcoming, well paid stay at their birth home, their country home, and house of their upbringing(!!!!).
This is guaranteed(!!!!).
....,

Posted 3 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

64 Views
6 Reviews
Added on April 24, 2020
Last Updated on July 23, 2020

Author

Derek29
Derek29

New York City, NY



About
About the Author: Derek Andrew Chin has worked in publishing for over two and half years. He spent two years studying at Vassar, and two and a half years, in, at Columbia University. He has his Bac.. more..

Writing