We now have the Keys for Immortality....,

We now have the Keys for Immortality....,

A Story by Derek29

We now have the Keys for Immortality....,
Thank you..., 

Key #1. Drink Sodas. Sodas now have special ingredients, which equate to the serum for eternal immortality. Through drinking sodas, we can look younger, perhaps in our late teens or very early twenties, even, utilizing those developed and distributed specialized soda ingredients. Using sodas, we can stay very skinnier. Sodas also contain vaccines, specialized youth enhancers, body enhancers, condition enhancers, specialized fluoride cleansers, and intelligence enhancers, that will give us the proper lift. Also, we can enhance features and rejuvenate complexion, whiter, regrow bone tissue, making it harder, and more immortal lasting. We can also regrow hair, stronger.

Key #2. Stay Totally Sober. We must stay totally sober, in order to look younger forever. We will never get sick, or age, if we drink sodas (or, water), or diet sodas, and stay totally sober. Also, we will stay very skinnier forever, if we stay totally sober. 
All you have to be is a good person, and The Computer will Totally Protect you.

Key #3. Utilizing Showers, our complexion will become incredibly lighter, very tighter, cleaner, and more very youthful looking. Showering also grants incredibly pointier features, incredibly lighter eyes, and an incredibly good looking healthy clean white complexion and aura. We will always stay more precision good looking, young looking, and very skinnier, with the help of good clean wet showering.

Key #4. Smoke mentholated cigarettes. Through the power of smoking cigarettes, we can increase modern wisdoms and sophistication, dramatically, and stay very skinnier, very tighter, very naturally. 
Also, smoking grants pointier features, whiter, and more top dominant features and affects.

Key #5. Corrective vision treatment. Using corrective vision treatment, it is possible to bring vision to 20/15 or better, with at least a 98 percent chance of success, in a less than ten minute procedure. Also, we have portable beam technology that can convert the pupils to light blue, in less than twenty seconds.

We have these sciences and technologies, now(!!!), and for the last twelve years, and for the future(!!!). Yes!!!.
This has been a special announcement from the main client, on this science fulfillment board.
Thank you, kindly....,
Derek

© 2020 Derek29


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Mandatory(!!!!!): All main clients should be guaranteed incredible incredible good incredible incredible good high quality life spans of at least 983 billion quadrillion quadrillion years, and more.(!!!!!!)
....,
All Good persons are blessed.(!!!!!!)
....,
Also. Correctly:
The Main Computer will only count a verbal offense, or a language offense, in event they go over two. Please keep in mind. This is a highly, HIGHLY correct ordinance.

All curses have bounce backs.

Thank you.

Posted 2 Years Ago


Derek has identified about himself:

There are at least 5998 layers of security to protect each of my kids and my grandkids and me.

There are at least 5998 layers of security to protect each of my kids and my grandkids and me.

There are at least 5998 layers of security to protect each of my kids and my grandkids and me.

There are at least 5998 layers of security to protect each of my kids and my grandkids and me.

There are at least 5998 layers of security to protect each of my kids and my grandkids and me.

There are at least 5998 layers of security to protect each of my kids and my grandkids and me.

There are at least 5998 layers of security to protect each of my kids and my grandkids and me.

There are at least 5998 layers of security to protect each of my kids and my grandkids and me.

There are at least 5998 layers of security to protect each of my kids and my grandkids and me.

There are at least 5998 layers of security to protect each of my kids and my grandkids and me.


Posted 2 Years Ago


This is an important tip for the PTA, and for practitioners. If one of the kids starts citing joint issue (or, a cyst,), wash it off with hot water(!!!!!). The joint (or, cyst,) will heal itself(!!!!!). Wash the joint (or cyst,) off with some hot water, and the joint (or cyst,) will be completely fine(!!!!!). The imflammation will go away by itself(!!!!!), then. Stay hydrated, and wash with hot water(!!!!!), only. Leave completely untreated(!!!!!), and the imflammed joint will completely repair itself (!!!!!) in merely six weeks (or, merely two weeks!!!) to a year(!!!!!). It’s important that the kids know this(!!!!!).

Thank you!!!!!.

I had an issue with a sprained leg before, is why(!!!!!). The hot water treatment will work, every single time(!!!!!).
....,
Also, I thought I’d mention, I produced at least over 312,880 copies of my own kids, apiece.

Posted 3 Years Ago


Important tip.
Stay totally sober, and live very skinny.
Also, permanently ban aerosol cans.(!!!) Aerosol cans are bad for humans, seriously.(!!!) Ban aerosol, permanently.(!!!)
....,
Also: Always, always leave the body Completely Intact, Mentally and Physically!!!!!!. This is a Mandatory Ruling!!!!!!.
....,
Also: another important Mandatory Ruling. Mandatory Ruling #1. DON’T DRINK MILK PAST THE AGE OF 12, OR 14!!!
This is a very serious article, and very mandatory ruling!! I might allow only six glasses of milk, every year, for an adult, or teenager(!!!). There are very serious medical reasons for this very serious important strict ruling(!!!). Otherwise, you can get totally kicked out of the house(!!!), or for good(!!!). I care about your lives with this ruling. Instead: Drink cold caffeinated sodas or colas, which are way better, and way safer for you!!!, or water!!!
....,
Mac and Cheese, Cheese, Ice Cream Sodas, whipped cream, Water, and Sodas, are, however, incredible incredible good, and incredible clean, and very tasty, and incredible incredible safe, and incredible incredible good-looking products, and feel incredible incredible good.
REMEMBER TO SUPPORT MOZZARELLA CHEESE,!!! It’s one of the TOP PRODUCTS on the market!!!, CHEESE is, of course, considered a very high end LUXURY product!!!

Posted 3 Years Ago


The Computer signals the above article is Entirely True(!!!!!).

Yes!!!. This is Awesome!!!,
Thank you!!!,
...,
Reminder: Cities, townships, suburban areas, and all statehoods are supposed to use government restraining bolts in order to ensure that no offenses are committed, that all US federal and state laws are obeyed, and that we always obey all Thirteen Commandments, plus the Golden Rule.(!!!)
....,
Permanently delete all stalkers(!!!!).
Permanently delete all bullies(!!!!).
Permanently delete all imposters(!!!!).
....,
Criminal acts must be completely undone(!!!).
All criminal acts must be completely entirely prevented(!!!).
....,
Permanently delete all bad technology and equipment.(!!!)
Penalties go to the initializers.(!!!!)
Always, abort criminals.(!!!!)
Also: Toss away bad items, right?!?
If an object or item is more worrisome than a set of numchuks, I’d toss it away.
....,
All you have to do is be a good person, and The Computer will Totally Protect you.(!!!)
....,
Reminder: The penalty for keying a person is very, VERY, INCREDIBLY SEVERE, AND INCREDIBLY, INCREDIBLY WORSE THAN THAT(!!!).
No keying is ever allowed(!!!).
All Keys are completely blocked and permanently deleted(!!!!).
....,
Bad individuals don’t want to be around, ever.(!!!!)
....,
All evil must be destroyed(!!!!), and permanently deleted(!!!!).

Posted 3 Years Ago


Also: Schizophrenia and obesity are caused by booze, i just thought i'd mention.

Alcohol is a poison. Stay totally sober, stay very skinny forever.
....,
Also: Importantly, walk away from the hospice, every time.

Posted 3 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
6 Reviews
Added on August 3, 2020
Last Updated on August 9, 2020

Author

Derek29
Derek29

New York City, NY



About
About the Author: Derek Andrew Chin has worked in publishing for over two and half years. He spent two years studying at Vassar, and two and a half years, in, at Columbia University. He has his Bac.. more..

Writing