Dear 21-year-old Me

Dear 21-year-old Me

A Story by Decere Tiozon
"

A personal letter from myself to myself in a couple years.

"

April 24, 2013


Dear 21-year-old-me,


How are you? Are you happy? Did you do all you can to reach some of your dreams? Do you have a boyfriend? I really hope you can tell me that everything is going to be all right. I really wish that you could help me just relax. I really wish everything’s all right.


How is college? Are you enjoying your time? Do you miss your family right now? What job are you doing right now? Do you have enough money to go back to the Philippines? How about Paris? Or Australia? Did you try a trimester or a year away from the country?


How is life? Are you learning to cope with your emotions? Remember, this year and last was was really tough trying to get a hold of your emotions.


Did you lose your virginity yet, and to whom? How did it feel like?


Do you love yourself? I’m sixteen by the way, five years younger than you at the moment.


Did you find your inner peace?


Answer here in the most sincere way you can. Integrity has always been one of your strongest qualities. I hope you kept your bluntness and open-mindedness. I wish you were here to tell me everything is going to be all right.


© 2014 Decere Tiozon


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Good and enjoyable read, thanks for sharing

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
1 Review
Added on April 28, 2014
Last Updated on April 28, 2014
Tags: 21, twenty-one, note to self, note, future, past

Author

Decere Tiozon
Decere Tiozon

Milwaukie, OR



About
I love to read other people's works. It's great to teach others and learn things yourself. There's so many gems out there. There's so much more to write about. Interests: Music: Pretty broad. Ho.. more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114