It

It

A Story by zoeeyx

     Honestly, when does time actually display as fast? Does it just fly by or is it you wanting it to? Sometimes the ticking of a clock can drive people to insanity, is that you? Or do you just crave the pure bliss of silence in your own life - the silence you never get from home? Have you ever just stared into nothing and wished there was someone out there who would come and stop there being nothing? Can you tell me you're not a wreck? Of course not, you're like a walking corpse. Do you ever ask yourself why sometimes you feel just a bit s**t with yourself? I know that it's true that you'd rather be anyone apart from yourself, I know that a lot of the time you're hurting because a lot of people are hurting too.

Have you ever thought how more worse your life could be rather than what it is? You build things around yourself to keep you hidden - every day you want to lose your temper, but you can't explode in case the shatter of your anger causes you to become even more destroyed inside. You want to rip apart the people closest to you because you don't want to harm them when your bomb goes off; yet all people do is try to burrow their way into your heart! How can you expect anything less?

Have you ever wondered what happens when the sun goes down? The night can be seen as beautiful by the eyes of the lost. Night time is when he comes to life; clinging onto dear daylight for some sort of normality within himself. He hates being a monster in his form, but he's flawlessly beautiful. No one knows that this "monster" is a just simply a creature of the night, he doesn't cause, take or stop harm, just keeps his distance from humanity. This monster is the s**t caused by the negativity building up inside of you!

He lurks in the shadows in the valley of death, caught in a mindset that God himself can't forget - do you see this city of sin or do you stew in the lives and souls of the wicked? Do you breathe the pain that the monsters breathe every day? No one understands the disrupt that depression brings to the 'animals' - they live just the same as everyone else, just with a darker and bleaker version of life. It's beautiful thoughts that save us and carry us from the demons that go bump in the night. They are the impatient living.

© 2014 zoeeyx


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I like this quite a bit.
I feel like it's about secrets and how the secret thing we do isn't destructive sometimes but rather how society would react to the secret, I think most can relate. Or maybe I've completely misinterpreted it.
Anyway, good job and keep writing.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I like this quite a bit.
I feel like it's about secrets and how the secret thing we do isn't destructive sometimes but rather how society would react to the secret, I think most can relate. Or maybe I've completely misinterpreted it.
Anyway, good job and keep writing.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

256 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 2, 2012
Last Updated on April 6, 2014

Author

zoeeyx
zoeeyx

United Kingdom



Writing
Time bomb. Time bomb.

A Poem by zoeeyx


Mind. Mind.

A Poem by zoeeyx


Linger. Linger.

A Poem by zoeeyx