A Murderers Tale

A Murderers Tale

A Chapter by xEmix
"

The Biography of a cold blooded killer.

"
  I crept slowly along behind the girl. My footsteps hitting silently against the cement. This girl excited me and I had to have her. My pulse quickened at the thought of the scene that so swiftly approached, that was it, I couldn't wait any longer. I quickened my pace still moving silently. She was getting closer to home and the jerk in her movements suggested she had heard something. She began to move faster, I had to stop her. I began to run and she did too. I leapt for her grabbing hold of her shoulders, I swiftly covered her mouth muffling the scream. She began to writhe and kick as I drug her away down the alley. I threw her against a dumpster making a loud crash but it was okay I knew no one could hear us now.
   "Such a beautiful creature." I said as I pushed her black curls out of her eyes. "Please, Please don't do this." She begged as she sobbed and cried. "I'm sorry but I must." I said as I pulled out my favorite blade.
  A long sharp knife with a serrated edge perfect for cutting through bone. I raised the knife and caressed the girls cheek with it I could feel the tremors running through the girl. The fear almost jumping off of her. I smiled and put the knife to her neck. "Don't worry you won't feel a thing."


© 2012 xEmix


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I want so much more! But I guess you did that on purpose! Great write!

Posted 11 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Pax
short that puts the reader to want more. enjoyed it.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Though the grammar nazi in me begs to point out that quite a few of sentences are run-ons because they lack proper punctuation (meaning commas), this is an impressive piece, with a suspenseful build-up and a cliff-hanger that leaves me asking for more. A great write. Thank you.

Posted 11 Years Ago


damn, i played almost every moment with an image. i love how the murderer stalking the girl was a build up. a really good short story. looking forward to more of your work.

Posted 11 Years Ago


The writer with abilities to make the act of murder (a graphic and horrible thing) is seen as the hunter’s passionate work of art. Is a writer to reckon with? Beautiful! A true work of art.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

wow this was very suprizing Not at all what i would expect when i was reading the beginning. i like the way it was being like a stalker VERY AWESOME thanks for writing it

Posted 11 Years Ago


Wow, this took me for a total spin. Not what I expected when I started reading. I like the way you are describing the other person's actions versus the point-of-view of the victim. Intense emotions. Great work.

Posted 11 Years Ago



2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

919 Views
17 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 17, 2012
Last Updated on June 17, 2012


Author

xEmix
xEmix

Lapeer, MI



Writing
The Boy The Boy

A Story by xEmix


Bittersweet Bittersweet

A Story by xEmix


For Him For Him

A Story by xEmix



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..