Falling in and out of love!!!

Falling in and out of love!!!

A Story by Dhruv Yonzon
"

So do you believe in love at first sight???

"

 

What can be more mesmerizing then falling in love for the first time…


Well the thing about love is you never know who you really are until you fall in love, and then follows the silliness and foolishness which make you wonder of your own being, ah that feeling. Love has potential to make you or break you. It can take you way over cloud nine and at the same time it can crush your heart into a million little pieces. But the funny part is you’re willing to pick up every single broken piece and glue them back again just for love.


It all begins with a single moment. May it be the first time he/she smiled at you, the first time he/she accidentally touched your hands. The moment when you felt bad when your friends teased her, the time when your friends talk about him, the moment after years of friendship when you had to say goodbye but you couldn’t or the first moment you met someone for the first time and you freeze and can’t even respond a hello. It can be any moment which you go home and think about for minutes or hours.


Do I believe in love at first sight? Probably NO! But I do believe in that uncontrollable feeling of happiness without any reason. Those butterflies in your stomach, that irresistible urge to be with them all the time even if you don’t talk with each other, that sudden happiness even in your worst day when you see them, now that I believe IN. That moment in the morning when you’re half awake and half asleep and you had their dreams so you shut your eyes tightly hoping to be in that dream again after you’ve met someone. That I believe in. That gradually growing feeling that even you didn’t know until it grows super strong, if it’s called love at first sight then I believe in it.


When you fall for someone you fall hard. It’s not half-half. When you fall it’s like free falling. Well it end ups with two results. Either your loved will save you in their arms or you hit the ground pretty rough. But love has an enormous power to heal and any broken heart can be fixed. But I guess there is no falling out of love. How can there be? You never fall out of it because once you jump off a cliff you can’t un-jump it, but saying that you can create the magic again and fall again for someone else who makes your broken pieces of heart to beat as one again. Someone great said “gravity is not the reason for people falling in love” but law of gravity applies here in another case. You can easily fall and fall and fall like the rules but you can’t undo our fall. Yeah you can try and jump but eventually you’ll be falling down again.


So what is more mesmerizing then falling in love for the first time….                            

          

It’s falling in love for the second time, for the third time and over and over again because every single time I see you I fall for you again and again and again and again….

 

 

 

 

 

© 2013 Dhruv Yonzon


Author's Note

Dhruv Yonzon
hmmmm...I'm certainly not that experienced in this field but what are movies for after all???

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

You nailed it on the head Dhruv. This was just amazing and reminded me of a certain special someone. I absolutely loved the ending the very last lines.
"I fall for you again and again and again...."
It made me think of the song by Three Days Grace: Over and Over
You may not be experience with this field, but when it comes to love, I don't think you need to be. I think when you love someone and you see "The One" you will just know and it will flow naturally. Maybe not all will know, but it's just that feeling you get. It's so intoxicating and it's like a high where you don't want to come down. Loved it. xo Winter

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Dhruv Yonzon

10 Years Ago

awe..thank you so much!!! glad that you liked it and it reminded you of your special someone... i wi.. read more
Dhruv Yonzon

10 Years Ago

thank you so much



Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Don
Omg this hitted me hard. I love this❤

Posted 9 Years Ago


just one word,
MIND BLOWING#

Posted 9 Years Ago


A captivating read. I like your writing style.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Someone great said “gravity is not the reason for people falling in love” but law of gravity applies here in another case. You can easily fall and fall and fall like the rules but you can’t undo our fall. Yeah you can try and jump but eventually you’ll be falling down again.

Someone equally great said that love is insanity, for when you look at the definition of insanity you will understand that no matter what you do, it will happen again, but you want it to. pain or no pain.

great job :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


And again, yet again.. i've read something i cn relate 2, d way loners do:-(

Posted 10 Years Ago


''hmmmm...I'm certainly not that experienced in this field but what are movies for after all???'' that's hilarious, it cracked me up. Lmaooooo

Well, this piece is impressive from someone ''claiming'' not to know a thing in the fied. I am a victim of this, one thing i know about love, it takes the foolishness in you out and surprisingly we careless of the consequences.

This piece portrays a boy who was obsequious , fell in love, later was heartbroken , a little did he know it's the beggining of countless heartbreaks.
This is one thing we will live to face everyday.

Beautiful piece once more, buddy? Haha

Sean

Posted 10 Years Ago


Dhruv Yonzon

10 Years Ago

thank u mate!!! :p
I have no experience in LOVE, but I can tell how much happiness one can obtain by falling in love, and how much sorrow one get in return for falling out of love just by watching a certain someone experinced it over and over again for the last 4 years. Again, your story helps me alot with my mental breakdown this weekend. Can't wait for the nexts one!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Dhruv Yonzon

10 Years Ago

again dear.. i hope the best for u...if you want to talk about anything ...u can mail me.. absolute.. read more
You really do fall hard, and you really do get blinded by the level you care for someone. I just got out of a relationship that has ended in a very messy situation to say the least, so this story particularly rings true. There were signs and I ignored them because I kept falling for him again and again and again


Posted 10 Years Ago


Dhruv Yonzon

10 Years Ago

awww... don't worry dear..everything happens for a reason!!! all my wishes..and thank you
love is a strange thing and does even stranger things to us. Really well written and the conclusion, 'So what is more mesmerizing then falling in love for the first time….

It’s falling in love for the second time, for the third time and over and over again because every single time I see you I fall for you again and again and again and again….'

so so so so true, well done

Posted 10 Years Ago


Dhruv Yonzon

10 Years Ago

thank you so much.... in life everything is strange... especially love :)
This was very amazing. I could feel what you were writing about. Good job

Posted 10 Years Ago


Dhruv Yonzon

10 Years Ago

thank you so much

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

597 Views
12 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 13, 2013
Last Updated on November 13, 2013
Tags: love, romance, teenage, first love, crush

Author

Dhruv Yonzon
Dhruv Yonzon

Kathmandu, Buddist , Nepal



About
hey everyone!!! My name is Dhruba Yonzon. I'm from Kathmandu, Nepal(the land where MT. Everest lies). I'm currently doing my 5 year law study along with arts(BA/LLB). I'm not much of professional writ.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Halley Halley

A Poem by KeeD


Autumn Glow Autumn Glow

A Poem by KeeD


Life of Sid Life of Sid

A Poem by KeeD


Adrift Adrift

A Poem by KeeD