IMMORTALS KISS

IMMORTALS KISS

A Poem by Diana Owen Busy with Life BBS!
"

I wrote this one a long time ago, and I lost it... today I found it..

"

Come hither within,
Your life’s lonely end,
A touch of  forevers youth.


Dreams of nights of sinfully
Plights and days of peacefully slumber.


Hold my hand as we explore this land.
forevers-promised gifts.

 

One touch from my lips to your sweet skin,

will accept my Immortal Kiss.

© 2008 Diana Owen Busy with Life BBS!


Author's Note

Diana Owen Busy with Life BBS!
This is one of my first vampire poems, I lost it and couldn't find it for several years, and Today I found where I hide it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

hon, i'm so sorry. I dont know what happened. I'm reviewing this again, in the hopes it will let me rate again. I slid the bar over - it said 100 and I hit rate. After it loaded, it said 89%. I'm going to try to rate again to fix it. I'm so so so sorry!

ok - here's what I did - I deleted the review with the other rating - which I hope deletes the rating. Anyway - liked this one! loved the phrase "forevers promised gifts". and how that led into the ending of "immortal kiss". ok - trying this again.

*hugs*

laura

Posted 16 Years Ago


7 of 7 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I've done it three times...I'm sending a note to Charlie. I rated it 100% three times and it only gave an 89%. Maybe he can fix it?

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

It did the same thing to me. I'm going to try again. I'll send a note to BrightEyes too. You're so good at writing horror in such a way that it is SO ENTICING!!!

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

very well written, there was so much description in such a short piece of writing. the picture helped in seeing your words come to life. very well done!! :)

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

This is a wonderful piece, I'm glad you foud it, it would be a shame to loose such a wonderful piece of poetry. XX

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

amazing piece of writing... glad that you found it!

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

It's interesting to see an old piece of your after reading your current pieces! Without trying to be offensive, I have to say this does show how far you've come. The emotions are strong, but a few words feel off, like Gary mentioned. Perhaps it's just he and I, but I would change sinfully to sinful and peacefully to peaceful. But, as a treasured old piece, you may wish to leave intact, which is, of course, the authors perogative!! (sp?) No spell check in review mode, shucks. Anyway, I did enjoy the piece as a whole...it's got a good rhythm and puts us nicely right in the thick of it. Well done.

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

the poem is a mini movie inside it. the words nicely coupled with each other and gave rise of sinfull passion into me!

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Ouh, very nice, very chilling, though rather alluring! Thank you for posting it :D

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

I'm glad you found it. It's beautiful and the power of your words shine through.

Excellent writing!

Posted 16 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

Very well written piece of work here. I love how you are able to express yourself so perfect that any one that reads your words is able to feel the emotion and strength of them. I always enjoy the thoughts that your words leave laying in my mind. I always apprecaite being left to think and ponder.

Great Job!!!!!

Posted 16 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1268 Views
46 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on February 8, 2008

Author

Diana Owen Busy with Life BBS!
Diana Owen Busy with Life BBS!

FL



About
I am a 36 year old married female.. My passion is to write. My genre is mostly in paranormal, paranormal romances and fantasy fiction. I have three wonderful children (Danyale 19- Josh 16 and Kymb.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Silent Decade Silent Decade

A Poem by Bubo