IMMORTALS KISS

IMMORTALS KISS

A Poem by Diana Owen Busy with Life BBS!
"

I wrote this one a long time ago, and I lost it... today I found it..

"

Come hither within,
Your life’s lonely end,
A touch of  forevers youth.


Dreams of nights of sinfully
Plights and days of peacefully slumber.


Hold my hand as we explore this land.
forevers-promised gifts.

 

One touch from my lips to your sweet skin,

will accept my Immortal Kiss.

© 2008 Diana Owen Busy with Life BBS!


Author's Note

Diana Owen Busy with Life BBS!
This is one of my first vampire poems, I lost it and couldn't find it for several years, and Today I found where I hide it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

hon, i'm so sorry. I dont know what happened. I'm reviewing this again, in the hopes it will let me rate again. I slid the bar over - it said 100 and I hit rate. After it loaded, it said 89%. I'm going to try to rate again to fix it. I'm so so so sorry!

ok - here's what I did - I deleted the review with the other rating - which I hope deletes the rating. Anyway - liked this one! loved the phrase "forevers promised gifts". and how that led into the ending of "immortal kiss". ok - trying this again.

*hugs*

laura

Posted 16 Years Ago


7 of 7 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Thanks for sending this on, Diana! I'm so glad you found it -- what fun to find works that were lost!

Like Gary I have a little trouble with the second stanza. I'll make a suggestion or two in the notes, but overall the whole piece is great, especially for a first one! I found myself reading it in a sing-songy rhthym and wondering if a song could come from this .... :-)

Good job!

Posted 16 Years Ago


4 of 4 people found this review constructive.

Hey, that was kind of cool. How long ago did you write it? Very nice.

Posted 16 Years Ago


4 of 4 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
Ooo, this was very awesome!! Yep, I've noticed that a lot of women on here really like vampires hehe. Whole lot-a fangs goin' on lol ;)

Posted 16 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

A wonderful piece....glad that you found it again!!!


Posted 16 Years Ago


4 of 4 people found this review constructive.


Brief but very much to the point. Your poem went right after the central theme of the vampire...the innocence of that first bite.

Interesting.

Forest

Posted 16 Years Ago


4 of 4 people found this review constructive.

Ooh. I like this.
It makes me think of what goes through a vampires mind when they find that someone they want to spend all of eternity with.

The words are very seductive, which is how I believe all vampires speak.

Posted 16 Years Ago


4 of 4 people found this review constructive.

Haunting and appearing from another time. Perfect for a vampire poem. Not too sure about the 'Dreams of nights of sinfully' line though. When I read it I thought maybe the second 'of' should be missed or the 'sinfully' changed to 'sin'. As no-one else had this problem I guess my ability to read and understand poems is lacking as usual.
The final two lines are so perfect that I'm moved straight away into the vampire world of blood and lust.

Posted 16 Years Ago


4 of 4 people found this review constructive.

Wow. I really like it. I never really thought of wording it as an immortal kiss but as I read this it makes a lot of sense. Thank you for sharing, I'm glad you found it.

~Nana Carmine

Posted 16 Years Ago


5 of 5 people found this review constructive.

beautiful...the picture is hot too...I love it...I have always been attracted to the whole Vampire nation thing...very sexy;) nice write.

Posted 16 Years Ago


5 of 5 people found this review constructive.

I liked it. Very dramatic and darkly romantic.

Posted 16 Years Ago


5 of 5 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1275 Views
46 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on February 8, 2008

Author

Diana Owen Busy with Life BBS!
Diana Owen Busy with Life BBS!

FL



About
I am a 36 year old married female.. My passion is to write. My genre is mostly in paranormal, paranormal romances and fantasy fiction. I have three wonderful children (Danyale 19- Josh 16 and Kymb.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Silent Decade Silent Decade

A Poem by Bubo